• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I told you so

Reaction score
I think with Flynn the score at halftime is higher, he played lights out in the second half with the running game going with a lead..

Can't not cash in on Dallas's mistakes in the first half..Sustained drives that result in points..ALL I care about and he didn't it in the second half..

GB has TWO blueprints now, rush the middle you shut down Wilson play Ryanball off the corners and even with the best passerusher in the league he can beat you..

That's why Week 3 to me in the NFL is pretty much how the season plays out, by then the pretenders start to show flaws and adjustments are made....If he lays another Zona against the Packers playing AZ's Spy Defense they've found the chink in the armor...He beats it? Changes my thoughts slightly on him..

"so you're telling me there's a chance..... Yeah.. I read ya"

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I´m not sold yet on Wilson. I have to see him perform well in the clutch before I agree that he is better NOW than Flynn. But he sure has shown some promise.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Because we've seen Flynn perform well in a clutch while a member of the Seahawks... :rolleyes:

Because we've seen Wilson shite his pants in the clutch while a member of the Seahawks.

And I'd love nothing more than to see Wilson clutch a tough game in the 4th quarter. But I dont believe it before I see it.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Matt Flynn could run out there and catch his own passes but he likes to be nice to the receivers.

The earth rotates because Matt Flynn just stares at it to make it move.

It's not the offensive line that keep players from tackling Matt Flynn. They are just too scared to touch him.

After Matt Flynn's great game against Detroit, Chuck Norris cried because he realized that he is not Matt Flynn but wishes he was.

Matt Flynn doesn't drink Gatorade. He drinks jet fuel.

The dinosaurs didn't go extinct. They went into hiding from Matt Flynn.

The reason why it gets dark at night is because Matt Flynn throws a football big enough to block the sun. And the reason why there is light during the day is because that football has returned to earth.

When the Secret Service found out that Matt Flynn was coming to the White House, 53 agents simultaneously called in sick that day.

Matt Flynn teaches birds how to fly. Those who don't fly such as ostriches and penguins have never been taught.

Any "fact" you read about Chuck Norris is just a joke. But any fact you read about Matt Flynn is indeed a real fact.

S

Seattlehawk94

Matt Flynn is the most interesting QB in the World..

"I don't always backup inferior talent..But when I do it's Russell Wilson.."

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
And the senseless debate rages on.

I swear the grass looks way better over there, or does it? One way to look at it. Wilson doesn't carry the team so every win is a team win and more rewarding.

Spuds, go chew up the Dos Equis dude.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I will say this having Flynn for this upcoming game is huge , 10 mil for some inside information on the Packers , hell Paul Allen can afford it LOL

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
And the senseless debate rages on.

I swear the grass looks way better over there, or does it? One way to look at it. Wilson doesn't carry the team so every win is a team win and more rewarding.

Spuds, go chew up the Dos Equis dude.

Is that a Spuds McKinzie reference ? dude you just aged us both LOL

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
That would be a classic Bud commercial.

"But when I do...... (peeing sound) (looks down at wet leg to see spuds pissing on him)

Pan to the poofy hair 80's girls.

Reaction score
Matt Flynn is the most interesting QB in the World..

"I don't always backup inferior talent..But when I do it's Russell Wilson.."
1zekpr7.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

ARodge didn't set the records Flynn did..

Case could be made Rodgers is inferior talent to Flynn..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Shit that is like the best commercial every actually, right up there with Detriot car commercial.

Top Bottom