• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I told you so

Idahawk

Reaction score
All the doubters on Wilson and all the doubters on the O-line and all the doubters on PC.

suck it

Reaction score
Im done with this. A win is a win, Russell played well enough to win, thats all you can ask for week to week. Lets get ready for the Pack

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would love to the Wilson v. Flynn talk subside until there is really something to talk about. There wasn't last week and there isn't this week.

I think we should be happier about a Seahawks win than being right or wrong about something none of us really know anything about.

S

Seattlehawk94

Wilson vs Flynn will not go away until Flynn plays...Don't think it will, because I haven't said shit it till now and here it is...Ida baiting in another Flynn vs Wilson thread..Seems like politics almost..

Seriously...If he plays and fails it ends...I he plays equal or better it will get louder..

Dave Sanchez

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it's time to give credit where credit is due. Russell played mistake free football today. When you have a good defense and a good run game you dont make it a track meet. Also were ignoring the fact that Arizona is a pretty damn good defensive football team, just ask Tom Brady.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it's time to give credit where credit is due. Russell played mistake free football today. When you have a good defense and a good run game you dont make it a track meet. Also were ignoring the fact that Arizona is a pretty damn good defensive football team, just ask Tom Brady.

Rdub didn't turn the ball over, nevertheless, he played far from 'mistake free' football. This game goes to the Defense, the Special Teams, and the Run Game. O-line was getting love from the 1st quarter and kept up the domination. Seahawks still had to many penalties, still had mental mistakes, Rdub tried to throw a pick in the endzone (staring down that slant route), and I'm sure he missed reads.

I will also say this game was a product of Dallas screwing up with turnovers and dropped passes.

Finally, after seeing Arizona play well in New England, I no longer feel as bad about that loss. Maybe we have a chance next week against the 'vaunted' Packers.

Dave Sanchez

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't forget to credit the offensive line for the job they did today. They played well. We rushed for 182 yards. Not bad for missing back to back first rounders (Okung Carpenter) can't wait till we get them back.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Some ppl just cant even enjoy a win. 27-7 folks against a pretty god damn good football team. We beat them in ALL THREE PHASES. There is lots of reasons to be excited about this team.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It was good to see all 3 improve.

I still am not sold on Wilson but if all 3 can create positives then a combined effort will get us the W. I might be totally wrong but I can't help but wonder what this score could have been with Flynn. Clearly the offense is the only weak link and I have to say Wilsons has somehow avoided turn overs but he came pretty close a couple times.

S

Seattlehawk94

I think with Flynn the score at halftime is higher, he played lights out in the second half with the running game going with a lead..

Can't not cash in on Dallas's mistakes in the first half..Sustained drives that result in points..ALL I care about and he didn't it in the second half..

GB has TWO blueprints now, rush the middle you shut down Wilson play Ryanball off the corners and even with the best passerusher in the league he can beat you..

That's why Week 3 to me in the NFL is pretty much how the season plays out, by then the pretenders start to show flaws and adjustments are made....If he lays another Zona against the Packers playing AZ's Spy Defense they've found the chink in the armor...He beats it? Changes my thoughts slightly on him..

Top Bottom