• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I like my crow medium rare please...

Reaction score
I NEVER expected the game to go this way... Charlie got it done, the defense did enough to keep the Rams out of the endzone.

idk what to think now... I still love Matt, but who should start next week?? The way we played today, we won't be able to keep up with the Saints. So many questions... why did Bates become so conservative after an aggressive spread attack?

The thing that made me the happiest was the way the defense played, they gave up that one long drive, and even then they held the Lambs to an FG. Rest of the game they were shut down. A lot of dropped balls by Rams receivers that helped us out!

CRAZY crazy weekend!!

Reaction score
Matt for sure. The offense was good in spite of Charlie. He needs to keep his eyes down field instead of just deciding he's going to run. He missed some potential big plays down field including Williams in the end zone once.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We all have eaten our dose of crow at one point or another. Just get back on the wagon and lets get ready for a home playoff game against the Saints... :)

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha, I will take my crow well done please. I have been unfaithful to our squad a lot this season. Regardless of record, when they needed to, they got it done.

It is going to be loud at Qwest this Saturday, hopefully there is some in climate weather to go along with our 12th man advantage!

Top Bottom