• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hutchinson on the Decline?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think not finding an adequate replacement was the start of the decline. We have had a new guard each year after he's left. Had we found a stable replacement, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't talk much about him.

Reaction score
I agree 18. We thought Mike Wahle would be that guy, but injuries hurt him and forced him to retire. I think they should focus on that position as well as a LT and QB in the draft. RB I don't think is as bad as some might think. I think if we have a strong line JJ and Forsett should do just fine.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I agree 18. We thought Mike Wahle would be that guy, but injuries hurt him and forced him to retire. I think they should focus on that position as well as a LT and QB in the draft. RB I don't think is as bad as some might think. I think if we have a strong line JJ and Forsett should do just fine.
I agree about the RB position, but it wouldn't hurt to pick someone up. I think the LT and Guard position need to be addressed. Jones may be back next year, but it could also be his last year if he does return. That allows the future LT to get ready and learn from Walter. The new LG (or RG) can come in and play right away with Unger at center, Sims at the opposite guard and probably Willis at RT.

Top Bottom