• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hometown WR Reggie Williams wants to be a 'Hawk

Reaction score
The WR of the Jaguars Reggie Williams said if he can't get a deal with Jacksonville of course he would want to play for his hometown Seattle Seahawks. A former first round selection Williams never lived up to first round expectations. His best year came in 2007 in which he scored 10 touchdowns, caught 38 receptions for 629 yards.
Williams will be an unrestricted free agent come Feb. 27th.

Check the Blog for a more updated article.

Question now:
Save some money and sign him. Still maybe land Crabtree or spend the money on TJ and let Crabtree go somewhere else?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Were not a home for wayward puppies....Just cause dude is from here doesn't make him good and he's nothing special for sure ....

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Ida-
Good point. Just thought I would toss it and get some reactions. I would much rather get Crabtree of TJ over him.

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't want to get TJ. He is 31 and the cost to get him won't be worth it. Just get Crabtree instead and maybe Williams who isn't that bad.

S

Seattlehawk94

Idahawk said:
Were not a home for wayward puppies....

:lol:

Go Cougs!

Seriously though....Do we need to pick up every POS draft bust former Doggy? Tripplet, Stevens, Huard, Cunningham, etc.

The list goes on.....There is a reason the Fuskies are crap, why bring that the the Hawks...In fact, let's ship Mora-on (lol...I'm coining that phrase and trademarking it) to them, it's a win-win for us...We don't have Mora-on and they keep losing!

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Well all I know is this... I can't sleep Tez+Saturday= Hall of Fame selection possibility is occupying my mind :( God I hope he gets in :)

S

Seattlehawk94

Whoa VT!

Mucho props! Most Fuskiefans want the "Great" Reggie Williams on the Hawks, I for one never saw the "greatness" except in the Apple Cup burning Jason David...He made his "career" at U-Dubya in Apple Cup Games.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Reggie WIlliams can be crossed off the list. Rumor has it he was arrested with possession of marijuanna and also charged with a DWI.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Reggie WIlliams can be crossed off the list. Rumor has it he was arrested with possession of marijuanna and also charged with a DWI.

:lol: Crossed off the list , hell he fits right in......at least with our boys smoking pot , they won't be knocking around their old ladies. We may have to serve snacks during the games but its all good ..brosef.

Top Bottom