• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holmgen "I'm going to work again"...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I was going for a run this morning and I looked down and noticed that I was running on Seahawks bricks. I looked at their corresponding house and the place was painted white and Seahawks blue with Seahawks memorabilia EVERYWHERE. I will have to take a pic and post it.

Reaction score
Cole said:
Idahawk said:
Hey cole whos the stoner with the ugly chick in your signature ?

lol Me and my friend. I wasn't smokin styll... Why the fuck does everybody think that??
You look baked man. Your eyes are half open and you have the look of someone stoned saying "Dude".

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Cole you def. look baked man. First time I saw that picture I was wondering what you rolled.

:lol: I agree, come on man, you can't honestly not see why people call you a stoner when they see this picture. :p

Reaction score
You look like you just saw something stupid and random... Like a cat and you thought it was the funniest shit ever.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
You look like you just saw something stupid and random... Like a cat and you thought it was the funniest shit ever.
I think we should ask Leroy what he thinks about Cole's picture. He is probably very familiar with that look!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
bobflipaburger said:
I think we should ask Leroy what he thinks about Cole's picture. He is probably very familiar with that look!

Or BJ Raji, Jeramy Stevens, and Michael Vick... Wait a minute... Cole do you own a dog?....... How about 30?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Used to call that perma grin; Definetly hitting the cronic.

DONT FEAR THE REFER BRO... :shock: :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Jim Moron Jr....Think I nailed that one!

Knew we were going to suck with that Don Knotts looking motherfucker as coach but even I didn't think we'd be this fucking bad!

Unreal...

Top Bottom