• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holmgen "I'm going to work again"...

Reaction score
Jim Moron Jr? Give the guy a chance before you start giving him nicknames. :D

I'd say Ruskell is the moron for giving Mora a long term contract instead of just giving him a year and telling Holmgren he can come back if he decides he doesn't like retirement. My guess is that Ruskell's plan from the start was to bring that Atlanta staff back together.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Ruskell and Holmgren both had very different ways about running a football team. That said, I think Ruskell and Mora are probably more like minded. I am interested to see if this pays off during the season. I will reserve judgment until then.

But nice article. I like Holmgren, a lot. He reminds me of my dad (both with physical looks and personality).

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

manc seahawk said:
phaZe said:

nah, much better this way :D

:D

I've always liked Manc....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0[/ame]

Manc, which one of these dudes are you? lol
ENGLAND 5---GERMANY--1 Michael Owen is #1! lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Mike's doing just fine at his new job as a house bitch. Nothing wrong with that, in fact he needed a break. I rarely agreed with Holmey's play calling. You all are just pesimistic bastards.
Mora's going to do well, at least better then last year.

Reaction score
I read a great article in the Lindsey NFL Draft Preview Magazine. Look some may not like Mora, but truth is he was successful in Atlanta with a QB who wasn't a QB. He had an "athlete" as his QB. He didn't draft Vick he came in after he already had been selected. He's a home town guy who wants to see his home town celebrate a Super Bowl. Last years team injuries were up there and everyone should be healthy again come July early August. Hasselbeck has his first ever true go-to-guy in TJ Houshmandzadeh and a healthy Burleson and Branch will leave teams jealous of our core.

In all truth... I'm sad to see Mike go, but let's face it Mora is young, firery and motivated. I think he will do just fine for us.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
manc seahawk said:
phaZe said:

nah, much better this way :D

:D

I've always liked Manc....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0[/ame]

Manc, which one of these dudes are you? lol
ENGLAND 5---GERMANY--1 Michael Owen is #1! lol

thank you :)

i support Manchester United and sadly im not on this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOM6g5pwJSM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOM6g5pwJSM[/ame]

caught a train from Warsaw to Kiev late 2007 to watch United in the Ukraine, quite an eye opener

oh, and the England football (soccer sorry) team can fuck off, only one team for me

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Saw the Mancs at Qwest a few years ago...Sat next to a big lad from Cornwall who was smoking in the stands (like many were that night) sipping on his bottle of Jamieson singing the ManU song all night...

I of course wearing my Chad Brown #94 (OLD SCHOOL BABY!!!) ended up hitting up FX after the game with him and his lass....Good Times....

Gave me one of the best compliments I've ever been given..."Ayee...For a focking Yank ewe sure cain hoed yah licka..." :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Saw the Mancs at Qwest a few years ago...Sat next to a big lad from Cornwall who was smoking in the stands (like many were that night) sipping on his bottle of Jamieson singing the ManU song all night...

I of course wearing my Chad Brown #94 (OLD SCHOOL BABY!!!) ended up hitting up FX after the game with him and his lass....Good Times....

Gave me one of the best compliments I've ever been given..."Ayee...For a focking Yank ewe sure cain hoed yah licka..." :lol: :lol:

is smoking in the stands not allowed over there? would have really pissed me off but i've just quit the evil weed so :D

and yeah, my mate says Qwest is unreal, he went over when United did a whole USA tour thing, ended up fighting with some mexicans in LA :D :D

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I received my Holmgren collector coin today in the mall. Looks nice in my Seahawk Heaven.

post a picture of the coin and Seahawk heaven :D

i'd do mine but all ive got is a Matt home jersey, matt training top, the Seattle Times superbowl run magazine, a mini helmet and a mini football, so pointless really

:D :D :D

Reaction score
158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

Here's the Heaven I will take pictures of it finished, but basically it had a TV and all my Seahawk memoribilia and the stairs were painted by my sister. The Holmgren coin will be posted after I get out of class today.

Reaction score
Manc-
It's my sisters and she painted the steps lol. Didn't notice it until you pointed it out, but yeah she's a Dolphin fan and did me that favor. I love it watch every Seahawk game down there now and can be as loud as I want cause no one else is down there with me.

Reaction score
Cole said:
Your idea of "Seahawk Heaven" is painted stairs? Huh...

He said he was still working on it.. Anyone can have a shitload of posters in their room, but not many people have painted stairs, and a room dedicated just to the hawks. It will look great when all the seahawks stuff is put up and ready, great place to watch the games.

Reaction score
Cole-
I have all of my Seahawk memorbilia down there along with a shitty TV, but hey still a college Student. I am still working on a lot of things and would ultimetely like to get the Articles that have been featured in SI, Sporting News and ESPN Magazines framed, but not sure I have the money for that. I just recently started to set up the tickets to games I've gone too and will probably take more pictures later today or tomorrow.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Anyone can have a shitload of posters in their room, but not many people have painted stairs, and a room dedicated just to the hawks.

Well, that about sums it up.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
hawkfanadam said:
Anyone can have a shitload of posters in their room, but not many people have painted stairs, and a room dedicated just to the hawks.

Well, that about sums it up.

Hey cole whos the stoner with the ugly chick in your signature ?

Top Bottom