• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Here I sit buns a flexin'

Idahawk

Reaction score
Giving birth to another Texan !

I like Wilson to go nuts in this one , we've sandbagged the RO long enough and with the o line banged up , I can't see us trying to play pocket passer team to much and that leaves RW to do his thing and " roll out " lol
I think we can shut down Andre Johnson but Hopkins is fast and talented they have 2 good backs they run in tandem a good tight end and a very good defense . It's a true test .

Time to make a statement on the road against a really good team .

Hawks 27 - Brisket Boys 17

Last edited:

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The Ravens kept the Texans out of the end zone and shut them out in the second half in Baltimore last week. The Texans are coming home wounded and not looking to go 2-2.

I think Seattle will win. Our defense is up to the task but may need to assist the offense by scoring. The 10am start time might make this a close one.

Could be a blow out if hawkfanadam got my message, makes it to the game and his sign get's noticed by RW early in the game. :)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That's what I want to hear! F#ck Texas and the Texans. We've always done well with Cowpokes from Texas. Treat them like the Cowgirls and come home with a win!

Seahawks 34, Tex@ss 17

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think if they would have listened to me and ran RW earlier in the game I think things would have been a little easier on my heart. Thank goodness Cushing went out .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think if they would have listened to me and ran RW earlier in the game I think things would have been a little easier on my heart. Thank goodness Cushing went out .

I was yelling "come on...run Wilson out of the pocket" My freaking nerves are shot...lol

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The Ravens kept the Texans out of the end zone and shut them out in the second half in Baltimore last week. The Texans are coming home wounded and not looking to go 2-2.

I think Seattle will win. Our defense is up to the task but may need to assist the offense by scoring. The 10am start time might make this a close one.

Could be a blow out if hawkfanadam got my message, makes it to the game and his sign get's noticed by RW early in the game. :)

Yep:cool:, not sure fanadam made that sign but RW finally got the message.

I've ordered my Sherm jersey.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that I've let it sit with me for just under a day.

1. Kareem Jackson is my new favorite player on the Texans, his unnecessary roughness penalty was a HUGE boost in OT on the game winning drive.

2. I firmly believe Tate's kickoff on the game winning drive and Doug Baldwin's tippy-toe catch were a large part of the momentum swing.

And finally 3. How about the demeanor of Russ. When the game is on the line, he will carry the team to the win.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
When announces start talking about the problem you suspect your QB is having you start to get concerned, but RW snapped out of it in that one. Glad to see he is still mobile and elusive. At first I thought they were setting up some QB keep plays because in the last couple games RW could have ran for some serious yards if he would have kept the ball.

Hopefully we won't hear anymore talking about working on his drop, that is not what I like to hear.

Top Bottom