• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks vs Bears! week 3!!

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Im going to be heading to this game from Toronto, Canada. Any thoughts on where i should sit in the Q? i was at last years bills vs hawks game!! worst day ever! and i had Front row endzones, i liked those seats but may want something different. any thoughts on where i should sit?

Reaction score
Depends on what you want from the game..

Do you want to be in the action and high five the players when we score touchdowns or yell at their return man and call him obsurd profanities as he stands awaiting the kick..

or..

Do you want to sit where you can see the whole field like you're watching the game on TV?

But like Bob said, there really is no bad seat in the house.

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say I'd want to high 5 our guys when they score, or be there to take a really good pic when TJ makes a crazy catch. how much do tickets go for at regular price, not stubhub or tickets now...if i were able to get front row endzones, how much would those be?

Reaction score
Tickets don't go on sale until August.

seating_chart2.gif

ticket_prices2.gif

Reaction score
best thing to do is check on craigslist a couple days before a game and find those desperate people that need to get rid of a ticket cause they can't make a game... I have bought many at face value like that and once got $15 off a pair cause I bought them off a guy at 5pm saturday the day before a game : )

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
thats cool, my boss actually has the black AMEX card where he can get front of the line tickets in July. So wait you are telling me i can get front row 50 yeard lines for 90$ bucks? or did i read the pricing chart wrong?

Reaction score
Stantino said:
thats cool, my boss actually has the black AMEX card where he can get front of the line tickets in July. So wait you are telling me i can get front row 50 yeard lines for 90$ bucks? or did i read the pricing chart wrong?
Looks like $95.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I am fairly certain that none of those tickets are available for single game purchase. Season ticket holders have those. Single game tickets are usually sold in the $42 range or by looking on Ebay or Craigslist.

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I am fairly certain that none of those tickets are available for single game purchase. Season ticket holders have those. Single game tickets are usually sold in the $42 range or by looking on Ebay or Craigslist.

Hmmmm, so wait, the entire Q is all season ticket holders, no way!? That would suck! I will let you know during the first week of July where my tickets are and how much i paid for them. lets hope i get the 95 dollar seats right behind our teams bench!

Reaction score
Stantino said:
Number 18 said:

Hmmmm, so wait, the entire Q is all season ticket holders, no way!? That would suck! I will let you know during the first week of July where my tickets are and how much i paid for them. lets hope i get the 95 dollar seats right behind our teams bench!

No, just the lower level.

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
wow! this would suck, I really think I should be able to get something better then $42 seats! I will 100% let you guys know if and when i get my tickets, then i will tell you exactly where i will be sitting! I hope i get better seats the the $42 ones!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No. All but about 5,000 seats are season tickets. And guess where those seats are? The $42 range. Like I said, checkout Craigslist or look at Seahawks.com (I think they have some ticket exchange or something). I only have 2 season tickets, so when I want to take more people along, I look there and have had a lot of success.

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
No. All but about 5,000 seats are season tickets. And guess where those seats are? The $42 range. Like I said, checkout Craigslist or look at Seahawks.com (I think they have some ticket exchange or something). I only have 2 season tickets, so when I want to take more people along, I look there and have had a lot of success.
Nice! thanks brother! i look forward to seeing my fellow Hawks fans in the Q...a flight from Toronto, Hotel, Seahawks tickets - about 800$, watching the Hawks kill the bears -PRICELESS!

Reaction score
The one time we went to the Q, we sat in section 113. Great seats, but that's near the visitor's tunnel, so there were Viqueen fans all around us (it's the game where Hass injured his leg in '06). But great seats nonetheless.

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
The one time we went to the Q, we sat in section 113. Great seats, but that's near the visitor's tunnel, so there were Viqueen fans all around us (it's the game where Hass injured his leg in '06). But great seats nonetheless.
cool...so does that mean our bench is around section 135?

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
cool, thanks number 18! i remember you from the old Seahawks Huddle, i believe i used your idea on a sign when i went to the Buffalo Bills vs Seahawks game...
"Destination Tampa Starts in Buffalo, It's our year"

it made the Seattle Times.

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/b ... e/2008/09/

just go to the very bottom, that was me and my sign in the endzone! Bad first live game experience!

Top Bottom