• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks O line

Reaction score
Hawk096;47810 said:
Alan Faneca was cut today. Would you sign him for RG and trade or cut Spencer so we could use Unger at C? Or am I just trying to be too lucky after our first two days.

Faneca is better than anyone on our current roster. Why didn't we draft a OG????????????????

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;47870 said:
why haven't we got another Olineman?
They still have two 7th round picks and they will probably sign a couple undrafted free agents.

Right Now:
L/R Tackle: Okung, Locklear, Willis
L/R Guard: Hamilton, Unger, Wrotto, Gibson
Center: Spencer, Vallos

Reaction score
OK still only 3-4 guys there I trust
Tony Washington they better get this guy!
OR
[ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player?id=25681[/ame]

since all the top G were gone by the end of the 4th!

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Sign Faneca and I will feel very confident in our line. He would play RG, Ham is LG, Okung at LT, Unger at C (I feel better with him there), and RT will be our tryout position so to speak. With the addition with our new RB's and big body WR's I have a feeling our run game is gonna finally pick up.

Needless to say I am very excited, but feel Faneca would be the final piece of the line.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
I am content with our line right now. I like Unger at C and I like Willis at RG. Willis had to play T last year and didnt do terrible but he is a much better G and is a very solid interior lineman. Locklear is more comfortable at RT then LT and he is very solid on the right side. Tony Washington went undrafted, i say go sign him and get him to camp. We also have Spencer and Gibson who add depth, although Spencer may be our RG or C but I guess we will see what Gibbs can do with hiim.

keelan71

Huddler
Reaction score
With the FA signings I think we have enough guys to put together a pretty good line without signing faneca...plus with gibbs I think we will be fine

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;47728 said:
NO Unger was horrible at guard! Put him at Center and trade Spencer. WHY did we tender him so high again?

Unger wasn't terrible at guard. He had his bad moments but he was a rookie. Watch him have a breakout season this year. BTW I would much rather have Unger at RG than Willis. LOL :aggressive:

Top Bottom