• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hawks needs??

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;47024 said:
I am not saying I dont like Charles Brown because I do. My point on about the clips youre showing is that they are highlight/lowlight clips. They can be skewed iin any way the person who made it wants. It isnt true film. Its not every down of every game. Thats what my point is about the clips you are showing. I would love Okung obviously we would have to trade up to get him, but i would be happy with either Brown or Davis. I personally like Davis better and think he is just as good as Brown with far more potential. But again, that is one mans opinion. I just think if we are going to get Brown, we should trade down. Davis will get taken before Brown so i feel like he would still be there a few slots down.

Agreed completely. That is what is frustrating. But I did have the USC / UW game on my DVR and watched that. Brown was a stud. I also found their game vs. OH ST, and he looked amazing there.

If we do trade down, I'm not sure how far we can go. SF at 17, Pitt at 18, GB at 23, and AZ at 26 all need an OT. I'd hate to trade down in front of GB, only to have them move up a few spots to steal our guy. But if Houston wanted to give us their 3rd Rd pick and #20 to move to 14, it would be tough to pass up. Most mocks seem to have Brown going later, so who knows...

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Well i've got the draft pinned down to three situations.

1. Berry and Brown
2. Williams and Spiller
3. Williams and Morgan/Pierre-Paul

Most likely 1 or 2. But we will wait and see, after all, we may draft down with the 14th and get Brown later. I don't think we take Berry and Spiller or Berry and Morgan only because the writing is on the wall that we are taking a OT in the first round. So i'm convinced somewhere in there, there will be a LT.

Top Bottom