• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hate to be clichè, but...

What is our biggest need this offseason?

• Future QB

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

• TE

• OL

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • DE

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • DT

• LB

• CB

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Safety

• Total voters

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
lets get rid of babineaux and both our shitty corners, and def draft a cb by second round, i do still wanna see a little more of roy lewis and thurmond i think they have potential

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I really think pressure on the QB is more important than coverage. For now let's just replace Jennings.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
we really need a solid CB, they get torched every week, due to both lack of skill and lack of pressure on the QB, it's hard to pick just one need after a season like this. We need to get better on both sides of the ball or we're gonna be in big trouble next year. I'm not interested in limping into the playoffs with a 7-9 record, I want a kick ass team that I know is going to win.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, why does it say cheerleader under my profile name? Make me a mascot or something (my dogs are named Blitz & Taima). Or better yet I wanna be one of those flag guys that runs across the field after the Hawks score. Come on, anything but a cheerleader!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53800 said:
Finally ya'll are seeing why I called him Lofabread for the last 4 years, he's living on his rep from 2005...Next maybe ya'll will see the light on SlapChop the "great" singles hitter for the M's...
I've been wanting the M's to trade "SlapChop" for a while. He does nothing to help the team.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah nothing except get on base, steal bases, and play great defense. He sets the table, we just don't have anyone to clear it.

S

Seattlehawk94

"he starts on any team in the majors"

Thanks for that insight...He STARTS NOT STARS for any team...He's not worthy of making the ASG STARTING LINEUP EVERY SEASON, we KNOW why he's always the leading vote getter.

That team is built on a guy who slaps singles and chops balls off the plate...Doesn't walk, steals when HE want's to, and won't dive for a ball in the OF if he's going to have to take a risk...

Glad Fenom is on board with me.....Felt like I was on "Ichiro Island" right across "Overrated Strait" from "Revis Island"...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
sorry didnt realize that being the only player ever to hit 200+hits 10 straight years and breaking the oldest record in baseball, and 10 straight gold gloves those dont matter

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Not only gold glove defense, but he actually deserves all of those unlike Torii Hunter or Derek Jeter.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
There's no arguing what Jeter has done for that team is huge, but his range is awful now.

S

Seattlehawk94

"oldest record in baseball"

Man, you don't know history do you?

I can name 5 records older off the top of my head:

511 Cy Young last win in 1911
.426 Nap Lajoie in 1901
Walter Johnson 110 Shutouts
George Bradley's 16 Shutouts in one season, has been a record longer than any other in history only TIED by Grover Cleveland Alexander in 1916..
Babe Ruth's 54 HRs that same 1920 season as Sisler's were the highest % of HRs hit by anyone compared to the league..He out homered half the teams in MLB by himself.

P.S. in 1920 Sisler hit over .400, while Ichi hit around .370...And Sisler did it in 8 less games, had 5 less hits, and had less ABs and PAs...Congrats...EPIC FAIL...

Aren't you the same dude who posted that Brady Quinn would be a great pickup, Hasselbeck was finished, and Whitecursed was better than Bradford?

Along with the Lofabread sig I LOLed...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ok first off ive hated whitehurst from the fucking begining and i have said since day one that bradford would be the shit and every1 thought he was just injury prone and wouldnt do shit on shitty rams offense and i was the one who was talking about manning and how shitty the colts were b4 he got there...and as far as brady quinn goes i simply said he still had a possibility of being good

and i didnt kno how to say it but ichiro holds the record for breaking the longest lasting record or sumthiign like that i cant really think of it too wqall im pretty fuked up rite now

Top Bottom