• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Blue Friday

Idahawk

Reaction score
Divisional Blue Friday !

Saints return to the scene of the crime, the media wants you to believe this is going to be game , don't buy it !

Hawks own the Saints

ybeza5eh.jpg

u2y3ugyj.jpg

3a7enety.jpg

Go Hawks

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Wearing my brand new Harvin jersey. My son gave it to me for Christmas. The jersey was in my closet rehabbing until today.

With my new added speed I should get to work early today. ;)

#TGIBF #GOHAWKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
:geek: Been awhile since I had a crisp new jersey.

Lot of nostalgia in the smell and feel.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I haven't actually bought a jersey since 2003. I was trying not to jinx the team. lol

I've purchased lots of Seahawks shirts, but this is my first jersey in 10 years. I know why he got the Harvin jersey; he shopped late and that's all that was left at the Tacoma mall. They had sold out of everything and Harvin was injured then. Hahaha...

But hey...maybe it's destiny!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Look at the bright side , if your only able to wear it 1-2 games a year, it will last forever.......I joke

Harvin could bounce back and be that guy for us for many years to come, I think the injury issue is blown way out of proportion

I

Free Brandon Browner

Top Bottom