• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Blue Friday -Super Bowl Edition

Idahawk

Reaction score
4ynemupe.jpg

Flag is flying in the snow, about 8 inches of fresh powder. The school my kids attend are having blue Friday parties today , only it's called " team spirit " day to include broncos fans , my son says he's yet to see any broncos colors .

I see a huge win for the Seahawks , a stadium full of 12s and history being made on the biggest stage in the world.

At the end of the day Wilson will be going to Disneyland and Peyton will wondering " what if I had got on that plane "

Hawks 30
Broncos 20

Hawks win the first " Green Bud Bowl" Washington State vs Colorado

u7e6a9yg.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
What does the getting on a plane mean? I've started seeing that recently and still don't get it.:confused:

Never mind I read about it in another thread. Geez you boys got some ruffled feathers and seriously small man syndrome going on. Wilson got the Seahawks to the super bowl and Allen can more than afford the jet fuel for a 100 jets waiting on the Denver airport tarmac. Let it go…...

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What does the getting on a plane mean? I've started seeing that recently and still don't get it.:confused:

Never mind I read about it in another thread. Geez you boys got some ruffled feathers and seriously small man syndrome going on. Wilson got the Seahawks to the super bowl and Allen can more than afford the jet fuel for a 100 jets waiting on the Denver airport tarmac. Let it go…...

It's a joke more than anything. I wouldn't trade Wilson, he's more fun to watch develop.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

Just proud of our Team and our region. Manning's seem to think their better than the rest of the us , Eli doesn't want to play in San Diego ????? Peyton won't visit Seattle ... It's the smug arrogance of it all that's my issue.

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Just proud of our Team and our region. Manning's seem to think their better than the rest of the us , Eli doesn't want to play in San Diego ????? Peyton won't visit Seattle ... It's the smug arrogance of it all that's my issue.

Free Brandon Browner

Sure and you with your "rust belt" crack?:rolleyes:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Looks like you're movin to LA again lambie! They bought a spread for the team down there. Still can watch monster trucks in the dome. lol

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Won't happen because the NFL owners are keeping the LA market available for an expansion team so they can split the ($100,000,000 or more?) franchise fee. Kroenke builds shopping malls all over the USA. At best he's going to use it to strengthen his position in St. Louis stadium negotiations.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
My blue Friday just got better , just got a gift in the form of a new hoodie , only 50 made !

Idahawk owns the Idaho !

tevudure.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

Top Bottom