• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Griffith Released

Reaction score
The Seahawks have signed OT Kyle Williams and released FB Justin Griffith.

Reaction score
hmm, i guess its really to small a detail to know the impact. We need something big to happen to shake up this team....i have a feeling a few more losses and something will happen.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
HawksFan83 said:
hmm, i guess its really to small a detail to know the impact. We need something big to happen to shake up this team....i have a feeling a few more losses and something will happen.
This could mean that Walter Jones/Locklear will be a miss a lot of time....a lot more than they first expected.

Reaction score
Personally, i think walt needs to hang it up, we could use the money for something else than him warming up two seats on the bench. Hasnt lock been hurt like half of every year the past 3 years or some crap? seems like i always saw him, porkchop and sims on injury reports.
We did good with the Unger pick, now time to fill the holes.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
HawksFan83 said:
Personally, i think walt needs to hang it up, we could use the money for something else than him warming up two seats on the bench. Hasnt lock been hurt like half of every year the past 3 years or some crap? seems like i always saw him, porkchop and sims on injury reports.
We did good with the Unger pick, now time to fill the holes.
It sucks that the Seahawks couldn't get Walt a Super Bowl ring, but they did get him an NFC Championship Ring. I think if he does have to go on the IR, he will definitely consider retiring and I wouldn't blame him for doing it. He had one hell of a career and should be in the HOF soon.

Reaction score
Ya Walt definently deserves HoF mentions, when people talk about the hawks he's always part of the discussion (mainly when he's healthy). He put in alot of great work for us, and i hope he passes his knowledge down to some of our younger linemen, I do wish i could see him play this year, but i just dont think its gonna happen.

Reaction score
Walt is a lock in the HOF. He also said after this year if the that he would contemplate retirement. He said he would "evaulate the knees and decide on the future once the year is all done." I think if he goes on IR there isn't even a question if he returns or not... He will retire if he doesn't play a game this year.

Top Bottom