• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Goodell " not cheering " about Sherman's rant

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Erin Andrews praised Sherman for his honesty , she loved it . Actually he was ranting to another reporter and she chased him down, she'll probably win an Emmy ! Scared is completely inaccurate. The kids game telephone comes to mind, the more the story gets repeated the worse it gets . What's next he bitch Slapped her with his pimp hand ? Lol

Free Brandon Browner
All you have to do is watch it. She was obviously shocked and not expecting it. She says "no one is talking about you, sir." She thought he was screaming at her, accusing her.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Extra point try is boring. Now that kickoffs are at the 35 there are much fewer returns (with Zuerlein kicking), hence boring. The game has always evolved.
The extra point change doesn't sound bad to me. You get 7 points for a TD, or you can go for 2, and if you don't make it, you get 6. I would be in favor of moving kickoffs back so you get more returns.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
All you have to do is watch it. She was obviously shocked and not expecting it. She says "no one is talking about you, sir." She thought he was screaming at her, accusing her.

She said "Who's talking about you"?

What are you gonna make shit up now?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That is really bizarre. Watching it again, it really doesn't look like anything that bad.

Oh well, fuck him anyway.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I haven't seen the tape, going off of my recollection from seeing it at the time.

But you're still regurgitating the quote without knowing exactly what you're talking about? You can find it online. Your boy Crabs snubbed Sherman when he said "hell of a game" and then pushed his face. That's real classy. It's all on film and audio because Sherman and Crabtree where mic'ed up.

You might want to watch that painful memory again before making more erroneous statements based on your somewhat clouded PTSD induced memory.

Top Bottom