• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Goodell gets 5-year Extension

Reaction score
NFL Commish Roger Goodell will remain in charge of the NFL for another five-years at least. Goodell signed an extension after owners unanimously approved the vote according to Newsdays Bob Glauber. Goodell took over for the retired Paul Tagliabue and his current contract was set to expire in September 2011.
Goodell took a pay cut last year due to the economy and is in the battle with NFLPA about a new labor agreement. The threat of a potential 2011 lockout remains in effect unless they can get a new deal done. Also the 2010 season appears headed to be an uncapped season.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like Goodell. I didn't see him screw thing up that bad. Lets just see how he handles these next set of "tasks" which will MAJORLY shape the future of the NFL.

S

Seattlehawk94

Like Goodell? Shit...That faggot is going to cost us the 2011 season because he's a little weasel looooyah who's too big of a bitch to stand up to the owners or to make friends with Mr. NFLPA like Tags did with Upshaw.

I hate that Aryan looking blonde hair blue eyed fuck, shit don't be a black guy and fuck up in the NFL on Der Fueher Goodell's watch...It's a one year minimum banhammer...He looks as phony as he is, this guy will do more to fuckup the league than anyone since Al Davis and Robert Irsay.

I wish him and Gary "Blame Canada" Bettman would take a plane together....Flown by Thurman Munson...

Top Bottom