• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good news

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
Good to hear that Williams and Obomanu are back. I think they are arguably two of the best in the league. Just in time for a critical game.

Reaction score
They are Good, And Williams is just a beast..............But they are no where near best in the league..... Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, T.O., Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings..... Our Boys have a chance of being that good but they arent there yet.

S

Seattlehawk94

"Two of the best in the league"...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine if Loserman was throwing to them! They'd be fucking Pro-Bowlers!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Mike Williams is not even close to the best in the league. He is MAYBE top 25 receivers in the league, and that is pushing it. We need new receivers bad. Let's face it. Mike Williams is a nice player, he is not a great player.

Reaction score
Hahahahaha that actually made me "lol" 94.

Come on dude, they're solid players but they aren't that good. And Eric you forgot Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52317 said:
"Two of the best in the league"...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine if Loserman was throwing to them! They'd be fucking Pro-Bowlers!

and a SuperBowl parade downtown that would rival the Seattel Storms championships..... :rotfl:

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52325 said:
Hahahahaha that actually made me "lol" 94.

Come on dude, they're solid players but they aren't that good. And Eric you forgot Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald.

Yeah i didnt wanna say Roddy because we are playing him this weekend lol..... Fitz hasnt done much this year(not his fault at all)

But I Do think Mike Williams Has the potential to be great, Anyone else think that?

Reaction score
Yes, especially if we can get a burner on the other side. Like a Desean Jackson, type to stretch the field and create more one on one match ups for mike.

Reaction score
Word..... maybe if Tate could step it up.... I thought he would be like Percy Harvin without the Migraines but thats not happening... :(

Reaction score
Matt's QB rating is like 25-30 pts higher with a HEALTHY Mike Williams. This team is 4 o lineeman and 2 WR's from being a real playoff calibre offense, and 9 guys away on D...........

Top Bottom