• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good Luck on Sunday!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And whatever happens, thanks for a fun week. It's been a blast. :cool:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I have 6 guitars and I can't get more than 10 minuets of practice from any of my brats.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Good luck SF thanks for the uh well whatever, good luck.

I've got a set of $5000 DW drums sitting gathering dust, it's a crime I tell ya.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Good luck SF thanks for the uh well whatever, good luck.

I've got a set of $5000 DW drums sitting gathering dust, it's a crime I tell ya.

I'm a bad example I guess. My Gibson Less Paul wine red 2003 electric still has the original shipping plastic film on the pick guard...lol

Hey, it's too nice to take out of the case. ;)

Reaction score
If so she's the acoustic guitar variety. Passenger's 'Let Her Go' I now officially hate.:mad:

It happens. I can't learn a song without ruining it for myself because I have to listen to it like 30,000 times. The same 20 seconds over and over and over and over, then the next 20 seconds, then the next 20 seconds, then that whole minute put together. I'm almost glad I never reached a level where I am capable of playing these super complex songs that I love to listen to, because earning a 15 minute long BTBAM track would kill me.

Reaction score
Now that I'm not a moderator I can't edit my own posts via Tapatalk. I'm officially filing a complaint to those of you who took my job.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It happens. I can't learn a song without ruining it for myself because I have to listen to it like 30,000 times. The same 20 seconds over and over and over and over, then the next 20 seconds, then the next 20 seconds, then that whole minute put together. I'm almost glad I never reached a level where I am capable of playing these super complex songs that I love to listen to, because earning a 15 minute long BTBAM track would kill me.

No doubt. I admire the effort and determination its just that out of 3000 sq. ft does this have to occur next to me? I mean it makes it a bit difficult plucking Seahawks feathers…..and that is unacceptable!:roflmao:

Top Bottom