• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gonna Need Body Bags Saturday

Is the NFC west up and coming division in football ?

• Yes, could have 3 teams with 500 or better records

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No,still weak teams beating up on each other twice a year.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah dude, I do come across as an Asshole sometimes. It's just the nature of posting on the internet. I'm very sarcastic. Sarcasm and joking doesn't always come across that way.

I have my moments, but you can ask most of the regulars on here (with the exception of a few), I would hope they'd say I'm a nice enough guy.

And Ida, I understand what you're saying but the flip side to getting no respect for playing in a bad division, is going to the Playoffs a lot. Just like you brought up the Colts and their weak division. Look at how many years the Colts have gone to the playoffs the last decade. Including 2 SBs. Now obviously Manning makes a huge difference, but had they been in say the North playing Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice a year, you could probably scratch half the playoff appearances. All I'm saying. Homie
I like sarcasm & joking, makes things a lot more fun in my opinion. Your Ok my man, as we just disagree on a few things. A winning team would probably fix that stuff pretty quickly amongst all fans here. Thanks for being human!

Playoffs???

S

Seattlehawk94

Houston did hand it to the Colts earlier..Destroyed them actually..

Top Bottom