• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Vikings

Idahawk

Reaction score
Big win today for the Seahawks , looking forward to seeing how we play Peterson after he got us pretty good last year .

emetyjus.jpg

Go Hawks

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sweet deal, I am couch-gating today!

If we hold to Peterson to under 150, and win the turnover battle, this game is an easy W!

I am excited and anxious to see P Harvin, some part of me expects him to go down to some unheard of injury, lets see if he can shake my perception of him.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk D is looking a bit too soft again so far. They got the friggin Saints coming to town. Time to get it going.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Great catch by Harvin and near TD on the kick return. Gotta like that! Already making an impact.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I’m glad they switched out of zone defense…that was too easy.

Harvin already making BIG plays. He looks healthy to me. But if we get ahead by 3 scores…pull him. :)

Hawks for life!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This home crowd is off the chain! huge plays by Harvin, he has gained my respect today! But can we not play him anymore....
RW is lights out, we are really hitting our stride here! Defense is on lock down, WT3 wow! 1-2-3 dominate!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Matt Cassell pick... Maybe they should put it in freeman now? LOL!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We are peaking at just the right time and then getting a bye? They haven’t even played their best game yet? I mean how good can they be? RW is just a flat out field general. He seems to be improving week by week.

The defense is getting really good at adjusting. Abandoning the zone and switching to man was a great adj

The depth on this team is just scary.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I love how RW is throwing the ball on the run right at the LOS, thats when coverage breaks down.

"And now we take to late breaking action where the SAINTS and 49ers are all locked up at 20, and where SZAT would still like to see a 49er win."

But seriously no matter who loses, its a win win for the hawks.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did anyone see highlight of Lynch throwing his TD football in the stands?? He put it deep in the club seats and was a beautiful spiral! He will get hefty fine for that but I love how he doesn't give a shit, he does it for the fans.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lynch is the man. He threw that ball deep and the kid that caught it was money. :)

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Percy is going to be ELECTRIC. Even if they don't kick it to him on kickoffs and they avoid him, we still will get ball around 35 yard line like we did today :p Can't wait to see more sets with him lined up at FB or RB in the future as well.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
A great home win. Even when it was close you could feel them pulling away. I think we're very ready for the Saints. Pete has them on schedule....

Top Bottom