• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Grub .

Reaction score
I always really like Martin when he was at BSU, and leading up to the draft I was saying I would like us to go after him (at the time I didn't know he would go in the first round). I didn't expect him to be THIS good already though, dude is awesome.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
DJ Harper the kid that is there now is pretty darn good too. He sat behind Ian Johnson and Doug Martin because of injuries, he would have started over Martin if not for being hurt. Because he has had the knee injury he will likely fall or go un drafted he could be a steal in the draft.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Today were cooking up some Pit Beef . Will serve with horseradish, fresh onion on a Kaiser roll.

Anything but Turkey LOL

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I picked up some Vienna Beef Hot Dogs and were going Chicago style today.

Go Hawks !

Top Bottom