• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day 49ers

Idahawk

Reaction score
pu6ebu7u.jpg

Butt ass cold this am .time to take the NFC west .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Get pumped 12th man! It's time to rock candle stick to it's core!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I can understand missing the fumble, I can't understand not being able to review it, and I am getting sick of only flagrant calls against 49ers while lots of chippy calls against us.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Good game. Neutral field no way 49ers win. Happy with the fight down to the end.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm happy with the fight we gave them. I knew it was going to come down to the however...

1. Jeremy Lane being molested and shoved into the ground and not getting called was absolute BS.
2. The fumble by Crabtree was BS and we should've had the ball.
3. Way too many false starts and holding calls, we need to fix that NOW.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
2 point win ? Let the NFL spin this all day long , bottom line is it comes through us and 2 points won't win in Seattle , home field means home field , better luck next year whiners , your pathetic influence on the games outcome tonight with the refs is noted , squeaky wheels get the grease and as Peter King said a controversial Crew would make the difference . Bad calls on both sides !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Way too many penalties. SF fans and team showed up big. THEY HAD TOO! This was desperation time. The whole game I wasn't worried, but in the end we didn't pull it off. Thought there was some questionable time and time out management, but hey, I am not the coach. Pete Carroll has always done that weird imo, burning his TO's early.

Play of the game?

Gore ripped of long run, and not the run so much, but the smarts and unselfishness to go down in bounds.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you think we were playing cards close to the vest, so to speak? The offense seemed tame tonight.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Losing KJ hurts and Earl got used up on that big run by Gore . I love the hope 49er and Saints fans have now ......crushing their dreams at the end if the season will just be that much sweeter .

Reaction score
Really bummed about KJ. I am pretty happy on the overall defensive performance. It was pretty clear that they were targeting Maxwell. Wish we could've gotten more pressure but their oline is top of the league. Stupid penalties killed us in this game. Killed offensive drives and gave SF way too many second and third chances. Stupid calls went both ways so I'm not blaming the loss entirely on that but I wish poor officiating wouldn't effect the outcome of the game so much.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Really bummed about KJ. I am pretty happy on the overall defensive performance. It was pretty clear that they were targeting Maxwell. Wish we could've gotten more pressure but their oline is top of the league. Stupid penalties killed us in this game. Killed offensive drives and gave SF way too many second and third chances. Stupid calls went both ways so I'm not blaming the loss entirely on that but I wish poor officiating wouldn't effect the outcome of the game so much.

KJ was flipping out on the sideline, shows you the passion he has for this team. Hope he can recover in time when we need him the most in the playoffs. He is so key in coverage.

Alot of ppl are high on Malcom Smith. I don't see it, he's got speed but he gets lost in traffic and I thought he missed a couple of plays when he was in. I'd rather see BI and Schoffield get some time in there.

Luke Wilson had some nice plays, but that boy needs to learn out to take on a block, saw him whiff a couple of times when we could have busted out some long plays.

Thought our playcalling was very vanilla, going run, run, pass, and the run was not effective. Either blocking up front or Marshawn did not have the same kind of pop. Turbin almost had a better game the Lynch. Lynch just seemed to run into the pile alot, but im sure he did not have the type of lanes to run through he usually does. Credit SF defense.

Its just a manic Monday, wishing we could have put this dead dog in the dirt. Now the whiners have something to play for and I'm already hearing it from my co-worker.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of Turbin returning kicks. He's no game changer in that role. I'd much rather see Tate out there on kickoffs.
A lot of people have been saying we don't need Percy Harvin to get it done. That might be true but one thing is for damn sure. It's better to have him out there than sitting. Especially in a game like that where the offense just doesn't have a whole lot going on. Percy could have been a difference-maker in that game with his yac skills and the home run threat he poses every time he touches the ball.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of Turbin returning kicks. He's no game changer in that role. I'd much rather see Tate out there on kickoffs.

I agree, I like what Kearse can do too on KO returns.

Yesterday, with Percy Harvin, we win. Something to chew on...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The Hulk was money in the WAC , not explosive ?
I think he's been wasting away on the sidelines behind the greedy Lynch and I mean that in a good way . The Turbin I remember at Utah St can ball he just needs his chance .

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice. Any idea where I can find that exact rendition of Shoot to Thrill? Gonna check Live at Donington but I don't think that's it.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah that's Donington 1991. You can tell by the way Bryan ends his second chorus and Angus dead ends the strings during the solo.

Top Bottom