• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Wk 8 Seahawks v Bengals Video Preview

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
We're head'n out early Sunday morning for the game, and a few (well maybe more than a few since we have a DD) Seattle Micro-Brews. One question for you insiders. Is Jackson starting this week? I can't seem to find anything except "we'll see" from any site. I DO NOT want to see another cluster f_ck like last week!! One bad call did cost us the game, but we should have never been in a situation like that. To me this game looks very simular to last weeks game as far as our opponent. Yea, we're at home, but it shouldn't have made a differance last week.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
We're head'n out early Sunday morning for the game, and a few (well maybe more than a few since we have a DD) Seattle Micro-Brews. One question for you insiders. Is Jackson starting this week? I can't seem to find anything except "we'll see" from any site. I DO NOT want to see another cluster f_ck like last week!! One bad call did cost us the game, but we should have never been in a situation like that. To me this game looks very simular to last weeks game as far as our opponent. Yea, we're at home, but it shouldn't have made a differance last week.

Yo.. I don't know WHAT you guys do during home games but teams have a really tough time playing you guys at Qwest!! That home field is amazing!! *Disgruntled Saints Fan*

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
EmDiggy, your World Champions (something we can not say, and no offence intended I respect what ya'all have done) brought their A game to Quest last year. If not for one hellava run at the end of the game, you win. What Quest (and I refuse to call it Century.link Field) brings, is an energy from the 12th man I've never experienced in any other Stadium. Hell, it goes back to the King Dome days. It's something beyond fan's cheering for their team.
I've been to games in L.A. when the Ram's were the home team. Texas Stadium, San Diago, the Super Dome, nothing compares to the 12th man. It's pure energy! My oldest Son is going to his first Seahawk game this Sunday, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he can't hear a darn thing i'm saying during the game:)

Reaction score
Max Unger, Marshawn Lynch, and Zach Miller all missed last week's game and are going to play this week. T-Jack is a game time decision though.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Thank you Flip, glad to see our Center, RB, and TE back. let's just hope T-jack is up to par. If not, the OL better bring it, I know our defence will. Just need to keep them off the field much fewer than the 43 minutes they had to play last week.

Top Bottom