• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Wk 13 Video Preview - Sea vs Phi

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Eagles are so stocked with talent...I've no guess where it would be best to hit them at all. Looks like a buzz-saw to me.
Perhaps it's time to bring out the trick plays. I'm hoing for the one, where the WR wears a parachute!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont think we match up well against their offense, they are small fast and shifty, they get our their play makers in the open field, and we dont put alot of pressure on QB's. If McCoy is out, we should win this, but if he's in we will need our offense to score 3-4 to stay in the game.

They beat NY away, which scares me, this will be tougher then the Redskins game.

Reaction score
Maclin is out, which helps. Misdirection has been killing us. They have all the personnel at the skill positions to run a lot of successful misdirection, but their line is bad and they have to hold blocks longer to run misdirection plays. the Redskins have a good line and a good defense. Cole and Babin are playing well on defense, then of course they have Samuel. But nothing else on their defense worries me all that much especially with DRC and Nnamdi out.

Reaction score
Didnt know Nnamdi and DRC were out. Disregard my previous comment in the official gameday thread for this game

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Maclin is out, which helps. Misdirection has been killing us. They have all the personnel at the skill positions to run a lot of successful misdirection, .

Exactly bob, misdirection and screens, WCO, our linebackers better be on their toes, and if our DE's dont stay home in pass rush Vince can run (not like MVick!) or dump off passes.

D. Jackson can burn us, even more of deep threat then Maclin, as much as I cant stand him, I respect his ability.

Reaction score
Well ET certainly helps contain guys like Jackson. And if he decides to run over the middle he better watch out for Chancellor because Jackson is not a big guy and, as you can see in my sig, Chancellor is lol. If McCoy is out that limits them quite a bit.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah our DB's will be our saving grace, I hope KC puts a lick (legal) on DJ.
McCoy has a toe, hes got 9 more, he'll play I bet.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
A good endzone stops almost anybody's offense!
Of course that didn't stop Herschel Walker.

Top Bottom