• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 1 Preview - Seahawks vs Panthers

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome back EM dog!
Agreed, Carolina front 7 is tough, secondary suspect.
Carolina Offense has no weapons. Thought they looked aweful during preseason.
Cam cant do it all right?

So you think they will rush 5 alot? I like the stategy, with an emphasis on contian.

Also Carolina has Ted Ginn, STILL a threat in returns and as a deep threat.

Reaction score
The problem with that first play is assuming any of their a WRs can block Chancellor. He's the size of a LB lol plus Browner and Sherman are good in run support. They're not just going to try slowing a back down, they'll make the tackle. Having Bryant healthy will be nice for stopping the run too.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Em, this should be a good way of finding out what our run game is going to look like without MikeRob. I can't think of a better 1st road game than Carolina. But then I sorta thought that about Arizona last year. :tdown:

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
This will be one physical ass game gang! Can't wait! Both Front 7s should be awesome

Reaction score
Ok, wow. Star is worth the hype. That front seven is going to take them places, especially if Beason can stay healthy.

Top Bottom