• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 4 Preview - Hawks vs Rams

Reaction score
Was that a 12 man formation on offense when you were discussing our secondary? Lol and you didn't even mention Kam "you'll get no yards after the catch, and like it" Chancellor.

Also thank you for not contributing to the discssuion about the officials or Golden Taint Gate or whatever they're calling it. Its been blown way out of proportion to the point where our players should feel disrespected. And I hope they do feel that way.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Was that a 12 man formation on offense when you were discussing our secondary? Lol and you didn't even mention Kam "you'll get no yards after the catch, and like it" Chancellor.

Also thank you for not contributing to the discssuion about the officials or Golden Taint Gate or whatever they're calling it. Its been blown way out of proportion to the point where our players should feel disrespected. And I hope they do feel that way.

Lol! Thanks Bob! I did mention Kam! There's no need to keep going about what happened on Monday Night.. I'm just glad I didn't have to make judgement calls like that in real-time. I actually feel bad for the replacement refs because everyone has made it hard for them to get jobs in refereeing again which is unfortunate

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Need to get this thread rolling, I hope the MNF game isn't going to impact this game.

Quite a few sportscasters are taking the Rams even with all thier injuries. PC is going to need to make some critical decisions pretty soon about the offense if he wants to make us a legitimate threat.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
I just don't know how some sportscasters can trust that Rams OL vs Hawks DL.. that's not a good matchup. If anything, I'd trust the Rams D vs the Hawks O

Reaction score
Our o-line loooked good against Green Bay. Granted, it was a home game. But the only time Wilson was really under pressure was when he rolled out into the pressure instead of staying in the pocket.

Reaction score
^ So about 50% of passing plays. But all joking aside, our line has held two sack masters (Ware and Matthews)to zero sacks. One of those games with a a back up playing LT.

Top Bottom