• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - March

Reaction score
Some interesting picks here... Even with Hillis going to the Chiefs you don't think that the Browns go with Richardson? Also why do you see us taking Ingram over Coples?

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Some interesting picks here... Even with Hillis going to the Chiefs you don't think that the Browns go with Richardson? Also why do you see us taking Ingram over Coples?

Thanks Homie!! I think the Browns have to choose between which player they have rated higher: Blackmon or Richardson. I think Blackmon is a better prospect than Richardson.

Ingram is either always in the backfield, making a big play, or has the ball in his hands. Coples doesn't have that game-changing ability that Ingram does. However, Coples does have that Mario Williams-like athleticism where he can kick down inside on certain pass situations and provide an impact. But I just think Ingram would be a better fit for Pete Carroll's attack-style defense

Top Bottom