• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn to get start against Denver

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Who was your player of the game against the Titans?
Russell Wilson
72%
Brandon Browner
8%
Greg Scruggs
3%
Matt Flynn
18%

Reaction score
Dude I don't get the huge love fest Wilson is getting for his performance last week. I like the kid a lot and think he's really talented. However, he did what he did against Tennessee's 3rd string and practice squad defense. Josh Portis had similiar performances against similiar defenses last preseason. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I was hoping that Wilson would get the start so we have some perspective. Bet even then the 1st strings are at not dialed up to regular season levels.

It is amazing how people take things at face value. I like Wilson but I really think teams will figure him out pretty quick and send corners to anticipate him rolling out all the time.

Hopefully we will see him start once in the preseason.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
PC said something that I totally agree with when asked, if RW should get a chance at starting with the 1's, and if that was necessary to make a evaluation on him he said "I dont think that makes as much of a differnce as everyone else (fans, media) does." And if you send a corner there will be TE/reviever open in the flat, he sees the field well. I think the main reason you want your #1 running your #1s is familarity, and yes the elevated speed and levels of those players on the field are a factor.

Top Bottom