• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

First Pre-Season Game !

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I look forward to the preseason games to see the new players in action, especally the new draft picks. Several of them are said to be looking good. Did the Hawks find some more diamonds in the rough? Some we might never see again if they don't make the team. They might have found another TE and WR from the sound of reports from training camp. also I like to see how the players look that have been on the injured list. GO SEAHAWKS!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching Luke Willson. Great hands, always knows where he's supposed to be, has a good mind for football and is all in as far as working at his game to make himself better, all according to Pete. He also could be the fastest TE in the league after Vernon Davis, or at least in the top 3 or 4 anyway. He will definitely be one to keep an eye on, especially since TE is considered by many to be possibly the weakest position on the team right now for lack of depth behind Zach.
Other than that I'm just hoping everyone stays healthy.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Agree with Idahawk. Particularly now that he's going to be returning kicks.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Christine Michael
Jordan Hill
Jermaine Kearse and other WR's fighting for spot.
Jesse Williams
WT3
And the 1st possession where RW goes down the field and scores.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Go Tarvaris! I just love rooting for the guy and like to see him do well.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought Kearse showed up big, good to see. Michael looks like the real deal. Good to see Big Red out there in good health. O-line seemed to play well no matter who was in there. Defence looks ready to go. Hawks like last year seem to get off to a slow start but turn it on after 1st quarter. LB's looked better than I thought they would. I was impressed with Jesse Williams, WT3 and Jorden Hill. It's going to be hard to make any cuts when the time comes.

Top Bottom