• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

First game in whites

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
This is our first game in white jerseys this year. I say first win in whites this season.

Secondly 4-0 is uncharted territory. I don't believe any Seahawks team has ever been 4-0. That's correct right? :)

Good stuff...

Go Seahawks!!!!!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
That's right. I think they've only been 3-0 three times and lost the 4th in each occasion.

The superstitious side of me is wants to see a win in this next game bigtime. It could create a bit of mojo for the rest of the season.
Never been 4-0 and never won a Super Bowl. Maybe if they break the ice on the one, then they break the ice on the other, that kind of thing. :D

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
But also, on the tangible side, a win vs the Texans, on their home field, with a woefully depleted O-line would establish a new benchmark for the Hawks and put to rest all the "Hawks suck on the road" talk.
To all the "Seahawks suck on the road" people out there, I've been responding by stating that the combined margin of all six road losses last year, including playoffs, was only about 25 or so points, that after the 0-5 road start last year, they've been 5-1, counting playoffs and not counting preseason so they've been one of the top road teams in the league over those last six games. I tell them that the road losses were the result of inexperience and that it won't last and that the Hawks are actually a team that's built for road success (defense and the run).

The truth of the matter though is I just haven't yet built up a bunch of confidence in the Hawks when they are out on the road and that bugs me. Winning road games is what takes this team to the next level and to the apex of the NFL. A win this Sunday goes a LONG way in doing that.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Back to Back 10am games too. Should prove to be a real test.

I really think its wrong that only western teams have early games. I wonder what it would take to get the NFL to change their policy. Can you image if all eastern teams were made to play 5 games a year with 10am start times. We may have had quite a few Lombardi's by now.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Are they wearing the greys this Sunday? The only game I can remember them wearing the greys last year is the Buffalo game and they blew the lid off the place.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wearing the 'wolf greys' today.... cool! hopefully that can bring some of that mojo from last year, when they played Buffalo.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
They said wolf greys...but the shots from the stadium look like they are in whites? We shall see.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
3 points...I'll take it! Now we need a turnover!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I type it and they make it happen...lol Yeah baby!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We're getting killed. Defense is horrible today. Secondary is getting smoked so far.

Bennett will be another huge loss.

Wilson is not rolling out and has no time to throw.

Better make some serious halftime adjustments.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We're getting killed. Defense is horrible today. Secondary is getting smoked so far.

Bennett will be another huge loss.

Wilson is not rolling out and has no time to throw.

Better make some serious halftime adjustments.

Yep, serious halftime adjustments!

Top Bottom