• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

finally some common sense

S

Seattlehawk94

Translation: I got's my money so fuck you Seattle!

Asshat can dream all he wants about going back to the Patsies...You really think the ego in a XXL hoody is going to let him come back after that bullshit he pulled at the end of his Patsie career?

Hell no.....

I hope Twig get's the fuck out of Seatown, and I could care less if we don't get shit back for him...He's Ruskell's version of Eric Betard.....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Truth is last year was the healthiest he's looked since he's got here.

DB has been a horrible waste of money and his time is up. Be looked at one of Russkels worst trade moves. Id put in Obamanu or Butler in before this washout, his career is over.

Thanks for nothing, NE can have, "whoever wants me come and get me!" benchwarming is all youll be doing.

BTW thanks for the autograph!

Reaction score
I would go that far 94. It was a bad trade, but the Erik Bedard trade was terrible. We gave up 1 draft pick for Branch. Compared to 5 players for Bedard including Jones and Tillman.

Reaction score
I don't think we need to waste our time talking about Branch. I don't believe the new regime is serious about him being a Seahawk on Opening Day. I think they are trying to get a trade before letting go of him.

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope their looking at a trade. That would be a sweet deal for us if anyone else thinks he has any gas left in the tank!.....doubt it!

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
I wanna know what teams or how many are gonna just bag this season and spend next to nothing. Without a salary cap there is NO minimum cap either. If someone wants to lose dead wt and make a quick buck they could drop their team payroll to 60 million and pocket another 50 million.....

Top Bottom