• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FANTASTIC Article - Share with Anyone and Everyone

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I didn't call you a whiner ? No need to explain your position I could really care less. My point is move on NOTHING will come of these stories or any documentary to help get a new team. It all comes down to money and that's it. Nothing personal just business.

And the gift card story came out a while back I guess you don't read the news huh. Glad it mentions the millions that Starbucks donates to charities worldwide. fucking selfish people

I did not call you a whiner. Maybe I inferred it. And maybe nothing comes of these stories for YOU. But others maybe gain passion and inspiration from them.

And I had never heard about the gift card story. It sounds like it happened when I was living in New York. As for the millions donated to charity, that is a question of ends justifying the means. I know a lot of people who work or have worked at Starbucks Corporate and that money being donated is quite tainted.

When it gets personal yes I do , but not in business .

Really? Imagine if Steve Jobs never held a grudge. Or Zuckerberg. Or Brin and Page. Or any other innovator. This would be a pretty vanilla world if business people did not hold grudges. This goes back to what I was saying about using these stories for passion and inspiration. Smart business people never forget and they use those grudges to drive themselves.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I did not call you a whiner. Maybe I inferred it. And maybe nothing comes of these stories for YOU. But others maybe gain passion and inspiration from them.

And I had never heard about the gift card story. It sounds like it happened when I was living in New York. As for the millions donated to charity, that is a question of ends justifying the means. I know a lot of people who work or have worked at Starbucks Corporate and that money being donated is quite tainted.

Really? Imagine if Steve Jobs never held a grudge. Or Zuckerberg. Or Brin and Page. Or any other innovator. This would be a pretty vanilla world if business people did not hold grudges. This goes back to what I was saying about using these stories for passion and inspiration. Smart business people never forget and they use those grudges to drive themselves.

I could care less why you posted it, I thought I already said that. I gave my take of what I think about the stories, the people that wrote them and the timing. Its rubbing a bad situation right in our faces all over again.

To me its a fucking embarrassment that it even got to that point, I take no motivation as a businessman from seeing some very smart people get bent over while some Okie bested them. Sure it may sound great to " hold a grudge " but what good will it do ? There is 0% chance we could ever get that team back 0% chance. For me that's the only thing that could make it right again.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
If you don't care, why do you continue to post?

You also seem to fail repeatedly on the concept of taking something negative and using it to fuel something positive. Call it a grudge, call it motivation, whatever. But that will hold you back in life, if it has not already. If you take emotion and attachment to the team out of the equation, as a businessman, you necessarily have to respect what Clay Bennett did. So why not study and learn from it?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I couldn't make it. I had a work event until 5:30 in Bellevue. My wife is pissed that she didn't realize what an opportunity it would have been. She works on 2nd and Columbia, not far from the rally.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I have not watched an NBA game or went to Starbucks since it was announced the Sonics were leaving. And you know what, I haven't missed them with all the other better sports in the area. I will never watch a game again as long as the NBA has a corrupt commish. Also as I have read one of the owners of the XSonics is in deep financial trouble. Wait until the player contracts start coming up and watch the players start leaving for the larger market teams like the Lakers, Knicks ect and the endorsements that come along with those teams. Enjoy the thunder while you can because it won't last.

Reaction score
Let's go Heat!! I'm sure real SONICS fans on here pretty happy about tonights win and are pulling for Miami. One more win and the OKC Thieves go home without a title.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game, but that would be great to see if there are any highlight reels with it...

Reaction score
...._x_____________________
....|......................................|
....|______________________|

If that's the court from the main camera angle, the x is the dude with the sonics flag.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You mean like this? (107.7 posted it on their Facebook)

165966_10150926586250073_1031022940_n.jpg

Top Bottom