• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Even Tebow's agent knows he is overrated

Reaction score
senior bowl blog

The Tebow camp is obviously saving face in case he had a bad practice on Tuesday so they could pull him out. The good thing was that Tebow didn't have a terrible practice today - I thought he was inconsistent, but he certainly made some nice throws. I personally wouldn't have played if I were Tebow, so even if he pulled out this week I wouldn't completely blame him because he shouldn't be here in the first place - all Mobile can do is hurt his draft stock because it is an unfamiliar environment in terms of the different offense and things he isn't acclimated to.

All I am saying is let's call out the B.S. on the strep throat because it isn't real. Nobody said they thought he was sick at his press conference on Monday and strep is something you can occasionally hear on someone's voice. Please don't be gullible to buy into what Tebow's agent Jimmy Sexton is trying to do here - it's actually a very smart move on his part.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
And now he isn't throwing at the combine. Which does make sense... shouldn't an H Back be hitting people and catching balls anyway?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually its the only move he's got.

Since he cant throw worth a crap, he's depending on his good looks, athletisism, and persona and fast talking to land him on a team.

In a 60 sec segment yesterday on NFL network he convinced "mooch" Steve Mariucci said " you can be my QB anyday"!

Its the only chance he has, and then at his Pro day hopefully he can throw a couple of convincing spirals.

I see him getting picked up in the latter rounds, Id say 4th/5th?

S

Seattlehawk94

He wins....He's fast....

Funny how Dogkiller had LESS talent than Teabags and yet was rated as the second coming on draft day. Reverse racism anyone? They are the same player but you don't see "dynamic", "athlete", or any of the same terms used on Dogkiller used Teabags..

Sometime I think the NFL thinks whiteboys playing RB, WR, and "mobile QB" are basically equal to these two fucks below:

Aspergerdance.gif

then again....The "dude" (or whatever) in the red does kinda look like Timmy Teabags as he fades back in the pocket and moves around doing basically nothing....

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
I think hes got talent, and maybe a one in a million chance of being a good QB, but i wouldn't take until the last round just for the hell of it. But i do think someone will take him prob too high.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
lol from fox sports this am
A fun story (fun for us, anyway) has finally made its way out of the NFL combine, one involving Tim Tebow and the Wonderlic, that timed test that all NFL prospects are asked to take at the combine. Tebow took the test, as everyone else did, with a small group of other prospects that didn’t really know each other.
Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow’s group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.
Said one of the other players in response: “Shut the f–k up.” Others players in the room then laughed. –PFT.
Come on, guys. Tebow was just trying to make sure that you got into heaven! That leadership! Of course, his leadership was trumped by the STFU guy, who basically won over the room with a single phrase. Just wait until the 2012 season, where Goodell will give Tebow a distinct advantage by mandating that all game balls be constructed from Filipino foreskin. No, I can’t write a Tebow post without bringing that up. Thanks for asking, though. Thanks, Leo, for the heads-up.

Top Bottom