• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Earl Thomas makes Pro Bowl!

HAWKMANDAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello first time posting on this site. I was on another Seahawks site that I can't stand so I thought I'd contribute here.

Anyways he announced on his twitter page he's an alternate

Reaction score
Scary thing is Earl is still a pretty raw talent... He's going to be a scary presence back there in the years to come.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome to the huddle!

He did seem to hit the rookie wall, but being selected to the pro bowl really tells you something.

And you havent seen him get burned at all this year. He's been in the wrong place a few times, but not burned.
Chancellor, Thomas, Thurmond, and Trufant have been jennings have all gotten beat multiple times, (Jennings has been flat picked on) but not Thomas.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, Miloy is exempt because he is "DA MAN"!

I hope he has one more year in him.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52825 said:
I'd rather see what we've got in Chancellor.

idk if Chancellor is ready to be a starting safety. He looks lost out there. Kid is big, strong and a hard hitter but we already have too many guys out of position. Lets not add to that. Hope Milloy can come back for one more year.

Now Earl is money, kid has 5 picks, he should at least have 10... I know he's dropped like 15+ sure picks this.

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the site!

One thing though....Being an "Alt" isn't "making the ProBowl"...If that was the case Joey Galloway was a 2 time ProBowler with us...It only counts if you make the active roster...

As for Thomas hitting "the rookie wall"....He's been solid all season, he's not been burned often...Besides, as a FS you really don't "get burned"--it's more the CB getting burned and you failing to clean up their mess...I think E.T. has "Phoned Home" enough to win ROY....Told him that---he laughed and said "wish you had a vote" (hahaha)...Dude is money....And humble as no other....Best high draft pick by the Hawks since at least Walter....

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
He is gonna be our ed Reed. He is a ball hawk and he is still a raw talent but i can't wait to see how he plays the position for years to come.. is chancellor a safety or corner? what did he play in college

Reaction score
tonos253;53105 said:
He is gonna be our ed Reed. He is a ball hawk and he is still a raw talent but i can't wait to see how he plays the position for years to come.. is chancellor a safety or corner? what did he play in college
Chancellor is a safety and played the same position in college.

Top Bottom