• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Don Banks' Top 20 Predictions for the 2012 Season

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I tend to agree with number 4:

4. With Russell-mania raging out of control early on in the season, the Seahawks will feed off the energy and veteran-like execution of rookie quarterback Russell Wilson and emerge as one of the surprise teams of the year. Seattle will compete with San Francisco for supremacy in the NFC West all season, before settling for a wild-card slot. While Wilson will be a huge part of the story, the Seahawks' stout young defense will come to the fore down the stretch.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/08/30/2012-nfl-predictions/index.html#ixzz254CHX7xs

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't see us sneaking up on anyone, once we added RW most talking heads already had us in the division fight.

But I'll take a wildcard slot in a tough NFC

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think SF is going to have a bit of a sophmore slump. I think most annalyst are still high on last years SF mainly because of there defense, but Ive been watching (pre-season only) I just think the played out of there league last year. Still a contender for the division, but we could win it.

Might come down to Dec. 23rd game at home.....:sneaky:

Reaction score
I think SF is going to have a bit of a sophmore slump. I think most annalyst are still high on last years SF mainly because of there defense, but Ive been watching (pre-season only) I just think the played out of there league last year. Still a contender for the division, but we could win it.

Might come down to Dec. 23rd game at home.....:sneaky:

I will be there! Drink in hand, yelling obscenities at the niner fans!!

Top Bottom