• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dockett on Wilson

Reaction score
Now see...I just knew that poking a pro -Wilson moderator would result in him pulling rank.

Jesus, this is getting annoying. Not being anti-Wison does not make one "pro-Wilson" and I'm not seeing how he "pulled rank." 18 is probably the most reasonable guy on this site. There's no need to take your smug littlle jabs. Especially for adding something thatwas very much on topic. But I guess you want to turn this into a "here's why Wilson sucks" thread like every other fucking thread on here right now.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious, Started the Tread (and alot of them) and doesnt even know who Dockett is?
Bushleague

As for both quotes from from cards, I take a measure of comfort in that. You NEVER hear D.D. give praise NEVER! especially a rookie.

I'll keep my sig rolling for now.....

Nice... gonna take shit for forgetting Darnell. I thought he had retired.

Sorry I have a life and don't keep up with my opponents rosters.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Some of the threads are why Flynn sucks :)

Sounds like all we do here is bitch and complain. The Huddle is like a punching bag to take out frustration.

It would be nice to be posting positive stuff but, sadly, my balloon for this season has lost a lot of air.

Idahawk

Reaction score
9 TDs in two starts...Yep...Sucks....

Wilson is the new Montana....Look at how composed he looks while throwing floaters deep that look like PPK kids trying to javelin the ball out there....That's PRO baby!

#SUPASTAH

I'm glad you at least have those 9 Td's to give you comfort

Reaction score
Ida, I'm honestly surprised you like Wilson. You know he's half black and has a white wife? Weren't you the one leading the BSU lynch party when Ian Johnson proposed to his WHITE girlfriend??!

S

Seattlehawk94

He only likes "them that colored fellers" when they play for his teams..

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Ida, I'm honestly surprised you like Wilson. You know he's half black and has a white wife? Weren't you the one leading the BSU lynch party when Ian Johnson proposed to his WHITE girlfriend??!

First the president and now this.

I'd recommend steering clear of both white and black women, my wife is japanese.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Another good one from Ida! I don't know where you come up with these zinners! You should do this for a living.

Another good one from Ida! I don't know where you come up with these zinners! You should do this for a living.

Lets see I have been around here for over 10 years and I have yet to miss a year without some tool busting out Idaho Racist jokes, now thats original !

Idahawk

Reaction score

He only likes "them that colored fellers" when they play for his teams..

You both should be embarassed, but you would have to have class to be embarassed.

Top Bottom