• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Da'Jesus Hasselhof

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hasselbeck was like consistantly throwing like 3-4 picks a game, on my madden 10 franchise.

So against SF I benched him in the 2nd quarter because he threw two picks and put in Charlie Whiteass.

Chuck came in and threw 3tds/1 pick 300 yards and won the game for me.

So shouldn't the seahawks start Charlie this Sunday?

Just saying...

Reaction score
If things in real life were like maddden then the Raiders would have the best offense in the league because route running and hands don't really matter, Jacoby Ford a DHB would just out run everyone.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;52408 said:
Hasselbeck was like consistantly throwing like 3-4 picks a game, on my madden 10 franchise.

So against SF I benched him in the 2nd quarter because he threw two picks and put in Charlie Whiteass.

Chuck came in and threw 3tds/1 pick 300 yards and won the game for me.

So shouldn't the seahawks start Charlie this Sunday?

Just saying...

I think we should bench Hasselbeck. The guy is certainly on the down side of his career. We might as well see if we need to draft a QB. Let's get Chaz Whitehurst some crunch time, playoffs on the line, minutes and see what happens.

Reaction score
Stupid ASS thread.... sorry. I think Szat was joking............ And there is no way you bench Hasselbeck until after we are Mathematically eliminated and probably not even then.

S

Seattlehawk94

Szat was making a joke...People have actually come here before and had the lack of brains to say "well, he's good on Madden so he must be good in real life!"...lol

Reaction score
I was just making a comment... Just reminded me of an observation I made the other day while doing a Madden fantasy draft. I was drafting a lot like the Raiders "just draft the fastest player on the board" mentality and my offense was amazing.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah it was a joke, and maybe it was a STUPID ASS thread Eric, but theres so little activity on here, gotta talk about something?!

I wanted to see if it turned into a real thread.

Tomorrow if Matt throws 2 int I would switch to Charlie, If I was the coach, that would be my threshold of pain.

HAWKS NEED A WIN TOMORROW!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Reaction score
If real life was like Madden, the Seahawks would finish every season 16-0 and win the SB 7 out of 10 franchise years....

All-Madden mode too.

Reaction score
szat;52430 said:
Yeah it was a joke, and maybe it was a STUPID ASS thread Eric, but theres so little activity on here, gotta talk about something?!

I wanted to see if it turned into a real thread.

Tomorrow if Matt throws 2 int I would switch to Charlie, If I was the coach, that would be my threshold of pain.

HAWKS NEED A WIN TOMORROW!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Sorry what i meant to say was that its stupid that it led to a thread about actually sitting matt

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't play Madden but from what I've seen the last couple weeks, the team is more like my brother's ancient electric NFL game when we were kids, where the plastic players just vibrate in a circle and no one does anything! (Ask your parents, kids.)
:Heristical:

Top Bottom