• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Crazy Seahawks stat.

Reaction score
I saw that too. I didn't think the Seahawks did that well on kick/punt returns in '08, but I guess they did.

Reaction score
The unfortunate thing is the reason why he was doing so well is because the other team was kicking off a lot... If you catch my drift.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
The unfortunate thing is the reason why he was doing so well is because the other team was kicking off a lot... If you catch my drift.

NO, that wouldn't change the average, which is that stat they put there. If he had the most yards on kickoffs it would matter, but the average could be five kicks or fiftyfive kicks, doesnt matter.

Reaction score
sigpro said:
bobflipaburger said:

NO, that wouldn't change the average, which is that stat they put there. If he had the most yards on kickoffs it would matter, but the average could be five kicks or fiftyfive kicks, doesnt matter.

I know that, but he was amongst the tops in the league in KR yards.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thats with just Forsett and Wilson returning kicks, just wait untill Burleson is back and we have Butler return some kicks next season. Scary good. :D

Reaction score
More kick returns does not always equate to a better average. Sometimes having a lot can hurt depending on how many yards you get.

For example say Wilson has 5 returns for 130yards with an average of 26 yards per return.

Next week he does just as many returns 5 but for only 90yards for 18yards per return.

That would put his average for those two games at 22 yards per return.

This is obviously just a small example, but see what I mean?

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we covered and understand that #one I was thinking and saying the same thing, but thank you. I wanna see Butler returning punts this year, if he does we'll see at least one returned for a touchdown.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
More kick returns does not always equate to a better average. Sometimes having a lot can hurt depending on how many yards you get.

For example say Wilson has 5 returns for 130yards with an average of 26 yards per return.

Next week he does just as many returns 5 but for only 90yards for 18yards per return.

We're not idiots man lol.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
#ONE said:

We're not idiots man lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

football 101 :lol: couldn't do it without you man...

Reaction score
And I am sorry I didn't ask everyone the highest level of Math completed.. fuck some of you might still be in highschool

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Thank you guys for being such assholes yet kind... especially you Sigpro

Anything I can do to help :lol:

#ONE said:
And I am sorry I didn't ask everyone the highest level of Math completed.. fuck some of you might still be in highschool

What does that have to do with anything. I am pretty sure if you don't know how to find an average, you probably don't know how to use the internet :lol:

You know I am just messin' around man

Reaction score
It's all good.

I did not take it personally.

Just don't go on the SMACK forum and call me a moron for no reason...

Top Bottom