• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cole

Reaction score
13 tackles in the last 9 games gives him a 5 million dollar pay raise??????? :roll:
If Ruskell whiffs on this one he is gone

Reaction score
Wag-
He didn't start for Green Bay he did the same thing as Terrill does for us. However he has the potential to start and will here. He will line up on the side of the run more likely. A scouting report I read basically said "His stats won't be there, but his presence impacts those around him." That's something that can't show up on a stat category.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Wag-
He didn't start for Green Bay he did the same thing as Terrill does for us. However he has the potential to start and will here. He will line up on the side of the run more likely. A scouting report I read basically said "His stats won't be there, but his presence impacts those around him." That's something that can't show up on a stat category.

This guy barely started...he's nothing...he will come in on run plays and thats its...wow fucking sweet move Ruskell.....or is he some diamond in the ruff ..sorry this guy is just a practice squad turd..were cheap skating FA and more then likey the draft ..it looks like next year we spend money..this up coming season..lost

Reaction score
Let's not be so down on this team! Seriously who can judge before we've actually seen him. Remember the scouts who said Lofa was too small?! Yeah three Pro Bowls later they still think that? You can't really judge until you actually see how it unfolds. Yeah I hated watching us win four games this year, but this is my team. I'm a fan and I like to think we can return to our spot at the top of the division. It won't be easy, but I think we can. I'm not all into throwing the towel in or giving up after two days of free agency!

All I'm saying is let's not get all pissed until we actually see how he turns out for us. Let's stay strong and let's stay tru on this season.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Lofa is too small he has been eaten alive the last 2 years by O-linemen that he cannot shed.

What Cole 'might' do is not worth the big money he got.

I also think Ruskell is going to screw up our high draft picks and set this team back 5 years.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
I also think Ruskell is going to screw up our high draft picks and set this team back 5 years.

Yep. Paul Allen might as well sell the team back to Ken Behring, and implode Qwest.

Reaction score
I'd rather have Rocky too, but he's a Giant now and Cole's a Seahawk. I hope Cole does just fine for us. I just think we need to look away from the stats and see how his role will help those around him.

Reaction score
a few of my NFL supporting friends reckon Cole is a good signing, who can chew up linemen and allow Lofa the space to smash QBs into the ground

ive not seen Cole play (has anyone?) but his size should guarantee holes being punched in the offensive line for us to exploit

Reaction score
Yes Rocky is better, but he is gone. I just don't know why everyone is so down. Cole is not a horrible player, and if we just have a big body to occupy the line, that will open it up for our speedy defense to get the edge or hit the gap. Don't get too down, I have a feeling it will not be as bad as everyone thinks.

Reaction score
We've all seen Cole. When the Packs played Seattle this year he picked up 3 tackles against us. Charlie Frye was QB and Seattle lost.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Yes Rocky is better, but he is gone. I just don't know why everyone is so down. Cole is not a horrible player, and if we just have a big body to occupy the line, that will open it up for our speedy defense to get the edge or hit the gap. Don't get too down, I have a feeling it will not be as bad as everyone thinks.

? Rocky may have been better vs the pass
but vs the run he sucked

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
hawkfanadam said:

? Rocky may have been better vs the pass
but vs the run he sucked

Yeah, he wasn't the greatest against the run, but I was doing a straight comparison to Cole, and I believe Rocky is the better overall player. Although I do think Cole will do a decent job for us.

Top Bottom