• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cocksucker Chazz Twitter Comments

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm ready to go in coach. Just give me a chance

Charlie Whitehurst (chazzwhitehurst) on Twitter

The faggot posted this shit right after the debacle in Frisco...Way to support your teammates Interception Jesus!

Get a haircut motherfucker and stop bashing teammates on the internet ya lousy Frisco faggot looking fuck.....:emoticon-0121-angry

Reaction score
94-
I don't think that's run by him. There's a site that is pretty accurate with athletes on Twitter and he's not on the list of Seahawks. Basically the site checks with the Team PR Department and other players to know if they're accurate of the player or if some impostor is running the account and I would bet that that's the case. Here's the site if you want to check it out for which Seahawks or other NFL players are verified:
Seattle Seahawks Players on Twitter - Twitter-Athletes.com

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that is definitely not him. It would have a "verified" graphic if it was actually him.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Carroll is also following or was last time I checked..

Top Bottom