• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

C'mon, Curry!

Reaction score
The average American family can live off of $1 million for around 10 years and they get get well over $25 million.

Reaction score
I am starting to get pretty pissed at this whole situation...

I am not surprised, because this is typical Seahawks greedy bullsh*t.

I understand the amount of $ these unproven kids get is ridiculous, but it is what it is.

But that's the biz you're in Paul Allen, so either pay the fucking man or get a different hobby!

FUCK!

Reaction score
That's why the NFL needs to just do what the NBA does and puts a certain salary for each pick, but that would never happen cause the Players Association won't agree to it and I don't blame them. If they can get that amount of money without proving themselves why approve it?

Reaction score
HE SIGNED!!!

RENTON, Wash. —

The Seattle Seahawks have signed first-round draft choice Aaron Curry eight days into training camp.

The No. 4 pick from Wake Forest ran onto the field Saturday afternoon a few minutes into practice. The fans in attendance cheered wildly as Seattle's new outside linebacker nodded in their direction.

Terms of the multiyear contract were not immediately known, but Curry was expected to get around $30 million in guarantees.

Last year's No. 4 overall pick, running back Darren McFadden, got $26 million guaranteed from Oakland

Reaction score
He's the highest defensive rookie and 2nd highest rookie overall behind Stafford. Hopefully I can throw up some photos of Curry later on tonight.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Phaze he's making more than Stafford. Stafford got only 17 guarenteed and signed for a total of 41 mill for six-years.
The NFL says he got 6 years, $72 million ($41.7M guaranteed).

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Well when he becomes known around the league as one of the most terrifying Linebackers to hit the field, and reaches 'Merriman' / 'Urlacher' status....we can all sit back and smile, and be damn happy we didn't take the "dirty" sanchez .....

Top Bottom