• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clayton Reports - Housh to Seattle: Official?

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Yeah, good call positions where we are hurting more. Positions where people like Billy McMullen didn't get an opportunity to play, and Koren Robinson got another chance to prove he sucks. Who would you have rather gotten in free agency? Haynesworth? I wanted him to be a Hawk, but at 100 mil? That's just retarded. I think our D backfield is our worst area, but you have to look at whats available, and this was a good player to get based on needs and availability.
The only reason we went after players like McMullen and Krob is because Branch, Burelson and Engram were out with injuries, so we had no one else to play the position. If they weren't out with injuries then we wouldn't have gone after shit recievers. True, Housh was a good pick up for needs and availability but he wasn't the #1 problem or even #3 problem, i just think money could have been better spent somewhere else. And yes 100mil for Haynesworth is bullshit.

Reaction score
You can only really buy whats available. I don't think that our other more pressing needs have a lot of big names available, and that's fine. Its not over, and we do need some more players. Those players may not be household names, and we should hopefully still be able to afford them. I have a feeling that some cap room will be made. I wouldn't be shocked to see JP traded for picks or cut now that Hill has been franchised.

Top Bottom