• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Classy Seahawks Fans

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Throwing food at Navarro Bowman as he's being carted out after blowing his knee out. Nice.

@Justin_King.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh no...hit with dangerous popcorn.

I guess it's like stabbing fans in the parking lot...now that's classy.

I think that's at least 4 kernels of popcorn...what a whiner. You've earned your name. lol :)

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what they threw, or how much they threw, that's just a classless thing to do.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what they threw, or how much they threw, that's just a classless thing to do.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

You can't really throw popcorn. This is a baseless claim so the whiners have something to bitch about. I'd wager the popcorn fell from fans simply dropping it. Try throwing some popcorn and see how far it goes.

Of all the classless things the 49ers have done to us this ranks at number 99 on a scale of 100.

I'm not defending it, I'm saying where's the proof? During the game 49er fans started saying it was batteries, now 5 pieces of popcorn?...I mean come on.

Reaction score
You can't really throw popcorn. This is a baseless claim so the whiners have something to bitch about. I'd wager the popcorn fell from fans simply dropping it. Try throwing some popcorn and see how far it goes.

Of all the classless things the 49ers have done to us this ranks at number 99 on a scale of 100.

I'm not defending it, I'm saying where's the proof? During the game 49er fans started saying it was batteries, now 5 pieces of popcorn?...I mean come on.

I highly doubt someone dropped popcorn that far... They threw it. It's not about what they threw or how much they threw, it's a disrespectful and classless thing to do to a guy who just suffered a devastating injury. The guy won't even be able to walk without crutches for months, the rivalry needs to fall by the wayside at that point. Plus, you're just throwing more fuel on the fire.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I highly doubt someone dropped popcorn that far... They threw it. It's not about what they threw or how much they threw, it's a disrespectful and classless thing to do to a guy who just suffered a devastating injury. The guy won't even be able to walk without crutches for months, the rivalry needs to fall by the wayside at that point. Plus, you're just throwing more fuel on the fire.

So he didn't go through the tunnel? Nothing could fall on him? Get me the video and I'll believe it. Otherwise it's just whining.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Are you sure that's not Osprey droppings ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

After all the years of us getting sh!t on, I don't give a rats @ss what it is. Get over it, its a violent sport...popcorn is the least of their worries.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm not going to lose a minutes sleep over bowman, a few dumb fans throwing popcorn or if we're considered classy fans or not . I want classy in my restaurant choice not my football .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's a bloodsport and we debate a popcorn thrower who could be 12? I think we've gone way to PC to even discuss this as classless. Spitting in someones face is classless...throwing non-lethal popcorn is a whiner complaint.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm watching the replay right now, they showed him being carted off and could clearly see the popcorn landing on the cart. But the camera wasn't high enough to see the fan that did it and whether it was intentional or not. I hope it wasn't, but I guess only the guy that did it really knows.

On the flipside of the coin, maybe we should talk about the shitsack of a whiner fan sitting in front of me that stood up and cheered when Luke Wilson got laid out in the first quarter. Bottom line is that we all know that every team in the league has those fans that don't necessarily do the right things, nor do they represent the entire fan base.

The Bowman injury occurred right in front of my seats, I knew he was finished before the whistle blew. And most of the fans in my immediate vicinity were genuinely concerned about his well being. We all want to see them play hard and put the big hits on each other, but I do not feel that most fans really want to see someone get hurt like that. That looked absolutely gruesome live, and even worse when I saw it tonight in slow motion.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm watching the replay right now, they showed him being carted off and could clearly see the popcorn landing on the cart. But the camera wasn't high enough to see the fan that did it and whether it was intentional or not. I hope it wasn't, but I guess only the guy that did it really knows.

On the flipside of the coin, maybe we should talk about the shitsack of a whiner fan sitting in front of me that stood up and cheered when Luke Wilson got laid out in the first quarter. Bottom line is that we all know that every team in the league has those fans that don't necessarily do the right things, nor do they represent the entire fan base.

The Bowman injury occurred right in front of my seats, I knew he was finished before the whistle blew. And most of the fans in my immediate vicinity were genuinely concerned about his well being. We all want to see them play hard and put the big hits on each other, but I do not feel that most fans really want to see someone get hurt like that. That looked absolutely gruesome live, and even worse when I saw it tonight in slow motion.

I agree it's not sportsman like. Neither was the person on the 49ers sideline that laid into Lane with a forearm on the punt coverage. That was caught right on film and it didn't make the news except for a small blurb. Nobody knows who that is...they have a list of names right?

I see more outrage over the popcorn than a pussy ass move by a 49er employee that could have seriously injured one of our players. That punks name should be common knowledge by now and you can see in the replay the coach saw the whole damn thing...yet did NOTHING.

If that's not gonna get air play then they all need to STFU about the Sherman comments and the popcorn-gate.

The media loves to hate on the Seahawks and ignore the even bigger story. The sharpie game was funny...but Sherman is the devil...give me a break.

Reaction score
I agree it's not sportsman like. Neither was the person on the 49ers sideline that laid into Lane with a forearm on the punt coverage. That was caught right on film and it didn't make the news except for a small blurb. Nobody knows who that is...they have a list of names right?

I see more outrage over the popcorn than a pussy ass move by a 49er employee that could have seriously injured one of our players. That punks name should be common knowledge by now and you can see in the replay the coach saw the whole damn thing...yet did NOTHING.

If that's not gonna get air play then they all need to STFU about the Sherman comments and the popcorn-gate.

The media loves to hate on the Seahawks and ignore the even bigger story. The sharpie game was funny...but Sherman is the devil...give me a break.
DING DING DING DING!!!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
fans in my immediate vicinity were genuinely concerned about his well being.

Ditto, in my section as well. When I heard the news was 'broken leg' so obviously out. I'm not going to lie, part of me was glad he was out of the game, but I truely think Bowman is an exceptional player, and I have the upmost respect for him, plus i like his character.
But we cant vouch for every single hawks fan out there, and their are some doosies! Especially around the vistors tunnel. Some of that bunch are not wired right!

Idahawk

Reaction score
With the way the 49ers acted after they beat the Seahawks in San Fran and the complete lack of respect for Carolina in Carolina , 3 fines and the whole Superman thing, it's no wonder that some fan would get worked up to that level . War is Hell.

Free Brandon Browner

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It's a bloodsport and we debate a popcorn thrower who could be 12? I think we've gone way to PC to even discuss this as classless. Spitting in someones face is classless...throwing non-lethal popcorn is a whiner complaint.
As if you wouldn't be bitching about it if the shoe was on the other foot. Please.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
As if you wouldn't be bitching about it if the shoe was on the other foot. Please.

I saw the replay. Popcorn fell from overhead and it wasn't a bunch of popcorn. In any case its not even worth discussing.

What about the guy that closelined Jeremy Lane on the sidelines? Im sure thats a little more severe.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw the replay. Popcorn fell from overhead and it wasn't a bunch of popcorn. In any case its not even worth discussing.

What about the guy that closelined Jeremy Lane on the sidelines? Im sure thats a little more severe.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Not a fan, stay on topic. (Anyway, that was sweet.)

Top Bottom