• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

chances of winning 5 games

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Wallace at his best is just a maybe to beat anyone, even the Lambs. Our defense looks very weak last week, hopefully that was just Manning.

Running game? Jones and James had little room to manuever, and that makes me think our banged up o line is a big problem.

I would rather rest Matt, save him for Arizone where we know Sauce will do nothing for us.

Reaction score
twelvewins said:
Wallace at his best is just a maybe to beat anyone, even the Lambs. Our defense looks very weak last week, hopefully that was just Manning.

Running game? Jones and James had little room to manuever, and that makes me think our banged up o line is a big problem.

I would rather rest Matt, save him for Arizone where we know Sauce will do nothing for us.
A didn't hear any of the guys on ESPN or NFL Network saying the Seahawks played bad defense. They just said Peyton Manning will find someone when they are open and throw a very accurate pass. Keep in mind that Ken Lucas did pick him off later on in the game.

The running game was decent, but when you're behind you can't keep running it...you have to play catch up.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope you're right, and it is just that Peyton was a stud. We did get the turnover late. As far as espn, those guys don't even watch the games, they just recycle old stories.

Maybe it's the crappy-small-grainy-bootleg video I get here in so-cal, but I kept noticing a trend in the play calling. It seemed Manning would run option plays to the RB, and key on rookie LB Curry. If Curry pressured the Qb, Manning would hand off to RB. If Curry stayed in coverage, Manning would throw to the RB.

Anyone else notice this? Seemed like 3 plays at least...

Reaction score
twelvewins said:
I hope you're right, and it is just that Peyton was a stud. We did get the turnover late. As far as espn, those guys don't even watch the games, they just recycle old stories.

Maybe it's the crappy-small-grainy-bootleg video I get here in so-cal, but I kept noticing a trend in the play calling. It seemed Manning would run option plays to the RB, and key on rookie LB Curry. If Curry pressured the Qb, Manning would hand off to RB. If Curry stayed in coverage, Manning would throw to the RB.

Anyone else notice this? Seemed like 3 plays at least...
Maybe Peyton has learned that younger players expose the play?

S

Seattlehawk94

No, it's the fact Curry has no real help at LB and DL and he's the only force they are FORCED to stop on defense....The figure if they can draw him close they can throw over the top on a dumproute or deep pass...

Shows one thing...Curry is becoming a FORCE after only 4 games in National Football League...He's Lawerence Taylor and Chad Brown rolled into one....Name me another LB who's deadly both in coverage and rushing the passer...Most "great" LBs today are one or the other...AC is a dual threat..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
No, it's the fact Curry has no real help at LB and DL and he's the only force they are FORCED to stop on defense....The figure if they can draw him close they can throw over the top on a dumproute or deep pass...

Shows one thing...Curry is becoming a FORCE after only 4 games in National Football League...He's Lawerence Taylor and Chad Brown rolled into one....Name me another LB who's deadly both in coverage and rushing the passer...Most "great" LBs today are one or the other...AC is a dual threat..
That actually makes perfect sense. :)

Reaction score
I dunno if its me or what, but it seems that I hear less and less about Lofa...like he's the leader but he kinda fell off the map, i dunno it could just be me, but i feel like he's lost a bit of his roughness that made him so good in his first couple of years, maybe its an injury.
Do you guys feel this at all or is it just me?

Top Bottom