• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam to undergo the dreaded " minor hip surgery "

Reaction score
So apparently Clayton was one of the first to report on this and then shortly after, Kam tweet that ^.... Not sure what to make of it but I'll take Kam's word for it.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Wow , you can't trust the media these days period . I read this on the NFL networks bottom line , then found the PFT story , all apparently bullshit ?

It's like they throw shit at the wall and wait to see what sticks . Cam needs to grab Clayton by his pony tail , swing him in circles and throw him in the sound

Esto Perpetua

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
NFL insider my ass.

Clayton is often dead wrong.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ed Werder claimed Allen signed with us ? Better to be first and wrong then right !

Esto Perpetua

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawks reporting sucks. Can't blame them since thats all they're use to reporting.:D

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Clayton says everything so matter of factually, even it is just conjecture or opinion, that does bug.
That said I still like listening to him and value his insight.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
This is today's NFL Live on ESPN , talking about all the players we've lost and how bad it's going to be ?

If ESPN doesn't even know who's on our roster how can they call themselves a football experts show ?

6utevu3e.jpg

Esto Perpetua

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
This is today's NFL Live on ESPN , talking about all the players we've lost and how bad it's going to be ?

If ESPN doesn't even know who's on our roster how can they call themselves a football experts show ?

6utevu3e.jpg

Esto Perpetua

McDaniel re-signed anyway lol...

Top Bottom