• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam Newton or Russell Wilson ?

Take your pick

• Cam Newton

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Idahawk

Reaction score
If you had to pick one of these guys to be your Franchise QB which guy are you picking and why ?

Reaction score
Wilson. All Cam did was run that flukey option attack well in a year where most defenses struggled, I assume because of the lockout. This year teams are stopping those option runs and Cam is struggling BAD. He hasn't shown he can run, or even grasp a real NFL offense.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well it matters, who is my Coach?

But 6'5 - 245 Heisman winner. Hard to pick Willy over that alone.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Never was a Cam fan, was really suprized by his numbers last year, but this year is the real Cam.
I like RW because of character, leadership, and ablity to spin that ball!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
So we are assumimg Wilson and Cam are both on the market. Let's be honest, even with the limited time in the NFL, Cam wouldn't have any trouble getting starting offers, I doubt any team would offer a starting position to Wilson, backup maybe.

It would be fun to poll all NFL coaches on that question.

S

Seattlehawk94

$cam regressed....Last year was his "breakout year" and that's all he will ever be....Like Rick Mirer he's going to hang on for years just because "he had a good Rookie Season"...

None of the above...I'd rather have traded a few picks to have gotten RGIII...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did you see Cam's recent press conference? Litterly called out his coaching staff, playcalling.
Not in our locker room, not thanks!!! He is a diva, I dislike Cam's million dallor smile and his over confidence, then how he shuts down in mops after looses. Those are intangibles you dont want on the battle field and the reason I like RW is he has strong character, attitude, and metal toughness.

Reaction score
$cam regressed....Last year was his "breakout year" and that's all he will ever be....Like Rick Mirer he's going to hang on for years just because "he had a good Rookie Season"...

"A few picks?" More like a king's ransom... Plus it would have been inside the division.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

You an RGIII fan? Odd. He seems to be too much of a runner. Didn't think you liked that in your QBs.

S

Seattlehawk94

RGIII is pass first...Like Elway actually...$cam is more like RW than RGIII..

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I had to pick none of the above. Cam has shown no signs of progress or the needed self critique to ever be elite. Wilson has potential and he does not give up at the first failure and blame it on others, but I cant say I have seen the skill set it would require to be elite. Russell has the spirit, Newton has the physicality. If they had a baby, it might become a great quarterback. Kinda like RG3.

Top Bottom