• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bucket List

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that I have seen the Seahawks win the SB I can cross my #1 thing off my list. But I added a new won it's a repeat of SB win, a dynasty.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Now that I have seen the Seahawks win the SB I can cross my #1 thing off my list. But I added a new won it's a repeat of SB win, a dynasty.

As sad as this is to say, that was actually my "only" bucket list item. I thought I'd cry if they actually won the Super Bowl, but they beat them so badly I was more in awe of the entire season by the end. So they stole a good cry from me damnit! Hahaha...

I crossed everything else off my list in my 20's during the 80's. ;) lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
As sad as this is to say, that was actually my "only" bucket list item. I thought I'd cry if they actually won the Super Bowl, but they beat them so badly I was more in awe of the entire season by the end. So they stole a good cry from me damnit! Hahaha...

I crossed everything else off my list in my 20's during the 80's. ;) lol

Don't worry you will cry twice next season as the Rams beat the Seahawks like an old drum.:tup:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Don't worry you will cry twice next season as the Rams beat the Seahawks like an old drum.:tup:

Winning makes me cry, losing makes me irritated. I have a feeling I'll be less irritated next season.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Winning makes me cry, losing makes me irritated. I have a feeling I'll be less irritated next season.

Then you're going to feel as though you have sand in your shoes, a skeeter in your ear, cotten in your mouth, fleas in your arm pits, poison ivy to your crotch and chiggers on your nuts. TWICE!:roflmao:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Then you're going to feel as though you have sand in your shoes, a skeeter in your ear, cotten in your mouth, fleas in your arm pits, poison ivy to your crotch and chiggers on your nuts. TWICE!:roflmao:

As a new Super Bowl champion I won't even dignify that post with a retort.

Top Bottom