• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bruce Arians Bold Prediction .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cardinals coach thinks besting Seattle in Seattle is enough to crown their asses ? If there's any game that the Seahawks will have marked on their calendars it's the Home Game against the Cards and those chumps munching skittles on the sidelines in their celebration won't be forgotten.

Some are calling their DB tandem of Peterson and Cromartie the best tandem in the NFL and with the honey badger there pretty good, but let's not forget who's QBing that team, and those 4 INTS he threw in that game before his receiver made a juggling catch with Maxwell all over him . If that pass gets batted down this story never happens .

It was more a case of Seattle losing that game then being beatdown by a better team , so thanks for the bulletin board material and good luck in your Home Super Bowl .

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...musings-cards-hosting-sb-arians-says-they-can

Esto Perpetua

Reaction score
Meh.... Last season vs Seattle Palmer combined for 436 yards, 2 TDs and 6 INTs with a 59.6 passer rating. If it wasn't for our offense taking a complete shit on that Sunday in Seattle, we sweep them and we do so convincingly.

Remember the week 7 matchup in Arizona when our offense actually made it to the stadium?

I think the guys came into that game a little too relaxed and expecting another 58-0 game and had a ride awakening. With all that said, let's not forget how that game indeed. With the ball bouncing off the turf and into a defenders arms with almost 2 minutes left in the game.

I'm more worried about the Rams than I am the Cards. And I'm not really worried about the Rams, so...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Cardinals coach thinks besting Seattle in Seattle is enough to crown their asses ? If there's any game that the Seahawks will have marked on their calendars it's the Home Game against the Cards and those chumps munching skittles on the sidelines in their celebration won't be forgotten.

Some are calling their DB tandem of Peterson and Cromartie the best tandem in the NFL and with the honey badger there pretty good, but let's not forget who's QBing that team, and those 4 INTS he threw in that game before his receiver made a juggling catch with Maxwell all over him . If that pass gets batted down this story never happens .

It was more a case of Seattle losing that game then being beatdown by a better team , so thanks for the bulletin board material and good luck in your Home Super Bowl .

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...musings-cards-hosting-sb-arians-says-they-can

Esto Perpetua

Get used to it. Seahawks are every teams target. What better way to gage progress?:tup:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
You should be.:whistling:

Why worry about the Rams? Whenever the Seahawks have played them, the Rams' pass rush has been a concern, I'll give them that. I made a lot of posts on here this last season about the Seahawks' O-line, particularly the pass blocking. It's the weakest part of the team and becomes more exposed when playing the Rams with their exceptional pass rush. But that's really the only thing the Rams have had going for them. Even with the onslaught on Wilson, the Hawks have proven to be so much better and more balanced than the Rams that the Hawks win anyway.

The Rams don't become a concern for the Seahawks until they get into contention for the division title. Even if the Rams pull off a regular season win against the Seahawks, like they almost did in St. Louis, that still doesn't qualify them as a legit concern for the Seahawks.

The Rams are sitting fat on draft day with those two first round picks. Normally it would give them a lot of options as far as stockpiling picks, trading down and all that. But that all goes away if they decide they need a QB. The Rams would be in a much better position right now if Bradford had panned out.

Back in 2010 the Rams were in an identical position the Seahawks were in in 2011. Actually it was better. They had a top 10 defense that was chock full of young players on the rise. Just like the Seahawks had in 2011. But the Rams had just drafted their franchise QB too, which is something the 2011 Hawks didn't have. Back then the Rams had their shot at rising to the top of the NFC and then everything went sideways when they totally went into the tank in 2011. They've kept most of the main components from that 2010 defense, particularly on the front seven, but they've never been able to do anything with it. Every year I keep expecting the Rams to rise and every year it's failed to happen. With what they've had to work with, especially after the windfall from the Griffin trade, they've been sitting on an opportunity most teams would kill for. If they don't get it done, it will be an epic failure.

Reaction score
Why worry about the Rams? Whenever the Seahawks have played them, the Rams' pass rush has been a concern, I'll give them that. I made a lot of posts on here this last season about the Seahawks' O-line, particularly the pass blocking. It's the weakest part of the team and becomes more exposed when playing the Rams with their exceptional pass rush. But that's really the only thing the Rams have had going for them. Even with the onslaught on Wilson, the Hawks have proven to be so much better and more balanced than the Rams that the Hawks win anyway.

The Rams don't become a concern for the Seahawks until they get into contention for the division title. Even if the Rams pull off a regular season win against the Seahawks, like they almost did in St. Louis, that still doesn't qualify them as a legit concern for the Seahawks.

The Rams are sitting fat on draft day with those two first round picks. Normally it would give them a lot of options as far as stockpiling picks, trading down and all that. But that all goes away if they decide they need a QB. The Rams would be in a much better position right now if Bradford had panned out.

Back in 2010 the Rams were in an identical position the Seahawks were in in 2011. Actually it was better. They had a top 10 defense that was chock full of young players on the rise. Just like the Seahawks had in 2011. But the Rams had just drafted their franchise QB too, which is something the 2011 Hawks didn't have. Back then the Rams had their shot at rising to the top of the NFC and then everything went sideways when they totally went into the tank in 2011. They've kept most of the main components from that 2010 defense, particularly on the front seven, but they've never been able to do anything with it. Every year I keep expecting the Rams to rise and every year it's failed to happen. With what they've had to work with, especially after the windfall from the Griffin trade, they've been sitting on an opportunity most teams would kill for. If they don't get it done, it will be an epic failure.
But, bro, they've got Mark Sanchez now!!

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
It's going to be interesting when all those Rams high draft pick's time for a new contract comes due. It will be a feeding frenzy for other teams. there is no way the Ram's can keep very many of them especially with what they pay their QB.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Bradford hasn't had much to throw to in WRs (save Amendola) since day 1. He's had multiple OCs and the only rock on offense (Steven Jackson) went to Atlanta. When he had some continuity with an OC and some WRs his numbers were more than fine up to his injury. His new backup Shaun Hill is a proven commodity off the bench and finally gets Bradford a much needed veteran perspective. WRs Austin and Bailey got up to speed late in the season so production from WRs looks to increase this season. The O line retains Saffold but his and Long's return and durability are a concern.

My guess is Fisher and Snead pick O-line and WR in the first round.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It's going to be interesting when all those Rams high draft pick's time for a new contract comes due. It will be a feeding frenzy for other teams. there is no way the Ram's can keep very many of them especially with what they pay their QB.

That is a valid concern.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I believe the Eagles just signed dirty Sanchez yesterday , so now the Rams still need a back up QB . I wouldn't be surprised if they took a QB high in the draft and pitted him against Bradford , something needs to light a fire under his ass .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I believe the Eagles just signed dirty Sanchez yesterday , so now the Rams still need a back up QB . I wouldn't be surprised if they took a QB high in the draft and pitted him against Bradford , something needs to light a fire under his ass .

Rams signed Shaun Hill days ago.:p

Top Bottom