• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bronco's also blocked ticket sales...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
The Broncos are obviously afraid of the Patriot fans. lol. Don't see the big deal anyway. how many tickets were actually for sale this morning? I heard it was only a few hundred.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ollberman voted the Seahawks one of the worst of the day , didn't mention the Broncos for doing the same thing . He says it forces tickets into scalpers hands effectively driving up prices and cutting out the family man.

I got news for Keith , families were priced out of games years ago.

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Ollberman voted the Seahawks one of the worst of the day , didn't mention the Broncos for doing the same thing . He says it forces tickets into scalpers hands effectively driving up prices and cutting out the family man.

I got news for Keith , families were priced out of games years ago.

Free Brandon Browner

No doubt about families being priced out. I still think its a good idea to limit ticket sales regionally.

Top Bottom